Thread: Help With A Cool Sig

Help With A Cool Sig

OK, U CAN C ALL THE STUF IN MY SIG. ON TOP IS THE FLAG OF PORTUGAL. WHAT I WANT TO DO I PUT THAT AS LIKE A BACKROUND FOR THE OTHERS. I WANT ALL THE OTHERS TO STAY THE SAME, U DONT HAVE TO MOVE THEM, JUST MOVE THE FLAG BEHIND THE OTHER SIG STUFF AS LIKE A BACK ROUND. AND IF U COULD ENLARGE THE FLAG ALLITLE SO THAT IT IS A BACKROUND FOR ALL THE STUFF. UMM... I HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRING TO SAY. LMK THANKX
    Bad Traders: Brice34, complete total fraud, lied constantly and stole 60$ for an egg

Ok I started to work on it but it isn't gonna work as even with the Pie revolution set with a transparent background the green in both the flag and the Revolution clash so it looks pants So if you were to put a background with the Revolution and place that over the flag it will work but will look even worse.

ok thankx a bunch, so can i c what it looks like without pie rev?

ok thankx man

umm... markM can u do it now with the other sign, it is the sign of fcp(porto) hents my name. they r a cool soccer team. so can u enlarge the porto thing, and take out that black border and make it transparent( as the backround) lmk thankx

nvm what i said. umm.. insted could u take that fcp thing , enlarge it a bit then right FCPCHOP through it in liek cool letters. lmk, if u cant i will ask cryer. lmk

Ok well the Porto pic is too small to enlarge as a backgound and I "borrowed" it from the same place you did You can't combine the SP logos and still have them move ...sounds like you will have to get Cryer to do one unigue one for you...the inclusion of all the stuff is the problem and well I'll let Cryer tell you what can't happen.

forget the backround, just elarge it a bit and right FCPCHOP in like cool letters, i will get rid of the other sig pics, i just want the porto one, so enlarge it a bit and right in cool letter FCPCHOP, lmk ps i will be staying at my cusins house for a while so it might b harder to resond fast, lmk thx