Thread: AONJ3 Tourney (need player)

AONJ3 Tourney (need player)

David and I (A5 Capo and NJPaint) are looking for a 3rd player for the 3 player tournament. We are semi-decent rec ball players. Whoever wants to join us shouldn't have high hopes, because we have never played in a tournament. So anyone that is also "semi-decent" reply here. Thanks.
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

A5 Capo Guest
    this is NJPaint's better half...

up for my alterego.

Hey guys:

Me and three of my buddies are coming to play at the NJDay. Since the teams are three man and there's four of us, I'll play with you and let the three of them play together.

I'm an ok speedballer, but I primarily play recball too. just playing for fun.
    Or better yet, why don't you kill yourself. No, really, die. Drop dead, don't leave a note, in fact burn your house while your little ego is stuck in a bench vice so that you'll also incenerate yourslef and everything you own with it. Because that's all you're worth. You're not even wirh thte time it'll take for the house to burn down, so just kill yourself. You're a waste of space. You are nothing, you always will be nothing. Don't leave a note, you're not worth the ink. - Tyger

A5 Capo Guest
    cool. sounds good to me. we play some recball, too, but we do mostly speedball. as long as you have some experience w/ paintball (any type), you have my ok, but i'll let thomas (njpaint) know so he can ok it too. thanks.

btw, the entry fee is $20 per team, so we figured we'd split that 3 ways (like $7-$7-$6), in which case you could have the 6.

my AIM handle is FSpider550 or A5Capo (either one, but i tend to use FSpider550 more). send me an IM if you want to talk. See you tomorrow! (and do an anti-rain dance if you get a chance!)