Thread: where can I find automag body rails?

where can I find automag body rails?

I am building a automag from scratch and I was woundering where I can find body rails such as the omega, benchmark, etc.. I am planning on getting the X valve to with the level 10 upgrade. How well does the level 10 work? Is the gas efficently is good? Can u get like 1200 rounds with a 68 4500? I used to have a automag with the retro valve. I was the first one to get one in california and it worked very well. I wish I never sold it. Plz tell me how u like ur level 10. thanks. I used to be on this all the time but I took 1 yr break from this, and I want to get a automag because they are really reliable. NO body in cali has a automag and I want to show everyone that automag is the best money can get!

RogueFactor has some. I'd get in touch with him...

Ditto with Tunaman.

x-valve comes stock with the level 10

since i put the LX kit in my retro valve, i havent chopped one ball... pinched many though

at most i'll ususally get around 900-950 balls off a 4200psi fill (cooled down) in a 68/4500 tank
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Hay Bunker what part of CA are you in? If your in So.Cal you may want to look at this thread https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=83590
    There will be a few Mags out at SC village this week.

Good luck finding a Omega rail, I would pick up a used stock rail and have RogueFactor mill it out to make it lighter. You could also ask him what other new and Used Mag parts he has. Some of his Custom parts are in the Dealers fourm, and Best of all Hes here in SoCal.
    Great Traders: RogueFactor,Doobie