Thread: Dye ATC sizing question.

Dye ATC sizing question.

Hey guys Im thinkin about gettin some dye ATC cleats. If I wear a size 13 in Vans , what should I order in teh ATC's?

Also can they be worn for like school shoes too? Thanks for any help.
    -AKA Viking
    -WASED Out
    -Halo B,rip drive,z code
    -14 in. Ultralite

I wear a size 12, so I ordered the size 12. Maybe I shoulda got the 12.5's because they are pretty snug. The more I wear them however, the better they fit. It says on the box not to wear them as normal shoes because cement and pavement and stones will wear the cleats off alot faster.
    Cobalt DM4
    Team Synapsis
    THE GARDNER BROS ARE AS COOL AS HERPES

my friend got his today. He wears 12's in Vans so he got a 12.5. They work well

Like they all hinted at, get a half a size bigger.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Unless you have size 16 shoes like me, then you son't have to worry. I just take what I can find
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

PBGuy..I wear 13's normally and I got 13.5's in the ATC...and they fit beautifully...I actually bought 2 pair because of this...one for pb..and another for just lounging...most comfortable shoes I've ever bought..

Dirty , did the loungin shoes work fine? Like is the "grip" on the bottom enough that it is good for gripin , but not agrivating waling around? Thanks for the help guys.

yeah..they work fine..it's kind of like wearing low top hiking shoes around..feel just as comfortable just loungin...

Ordered a pair of black 13.5's!
    They where shiped the 29th , but for some reason , the UPS tracking hasnt been updated sence noon the 30th. Anybody know whats up with that? Like does it mean it hasnt moved? That would stink cause last time it was updated it was in Vernon , CA. And Im in NC... Grrr I wanted to have these for the first day of school on Wed. Yall think there is still hope?

I just ordered some Dye ATc's also, but I ordered the same size I wear in normal shoes. Hope they fit, or else back they go!

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

Yeah, they are a half size off from most shoes. Dont' walk on cement with them or it will cause premature wear. They are made to be used on grass, mud, sand, and other soft surfaces.
    Red to Black Ironman Intimidator
    Demon UL Matrix Dust Red
    TEAM BACKDRAFT
    Broken Matrix or DM4? Send it to me, I'll fix it, just pay $10 + shipping + parts.