Thread: im so sad

Unhappy im so sad

yeah, i ordered some parts to finish off building another mag...and they were supposed to come today... but they didn't...I'v been sititng next to the door all day, but nobody in the nice big brown truck came to my doorstep

hopefully he'll/she'll come tomarrow
    Hit me up on the IM: DJBacon06

Oh man, I think we all know the feeling.
    Converge Kills

You mean when you wake up at the near exact time when the UPS man comes to your door and wait and wait and wait KNOWING in your heart that the package will arive today only to be disheartened and utterly depressed and have to repeat everything the next day? (And yes i know almost exactly when the UPS man hits my door...around 12pm..)

God i hate when that happens, you just cant get it off your mind, You think its comming now.
    But the worste was when i got my mag...i see the ups truck, stops at the next house. and gets in his truck............and drives away
    [img]Sig image must be under 20k[/img]

[ Logic Paintball ]

[ IM ME! ]

Or how about this, you are part of the military, so all the mail comes to a bunch of slackers who dont want to do their job in the mail room, so half the time the truck arrives, and no one is there to sign for it, so they keep it day after day until someone is finaly arround.

And when they do get the package they fail to let you know until several days have passed.

UPS tracking numbers are your friend. heh. just today I went in and asked for my package, the guy was like "how do you know you have a box." I was like "Well it sure as hell wasn't because of you doing your job, thats for sure."

[grin] I stalk postal vehicles.

[*My Mag*]

Havent you guys ever heard of tracking... geepers...

Thats how I avoid problems like that.. I know when my packages are coming... almost to the hour.

usps- 2-2:30
    ups- 5-5:30

never recieved anything via fed ex.. everybody uses usps these days (which imo is the best)

and to top off my waiting...my evil friend decides to come over and ring the doorbell...run away...come back an hour later...ring it...run away...and he repeats this for several hours. and everytime i would book it up the stairs to get my package. but to my demise it was just air. i was told i need new frineds.....haha

Originally posted by DJBacon06
    and to top off my waiting...my evil friend decides to come over and ring the doorbell...run away...come back an hour later...ring it...run away...and he repeats this for several hours. and everytime i would book it up the stairs to get my package. but to my demise it was just air. i was told i need new frineds.....haha
    hahahha, thats funny.

what can brown do for you?
    "I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers, for their hospitality,” -President Bush (Tuesday November 30/04)

haha heat i love those commercials

THE PARTS CAME!! YAAAAY!!!!!!! I AM NO LONGER SAD!!!!!

Argh. I was supsed to get my EVIL Pipe in today. but NOOOO.. the slack-*&**#($& mail guys were out goofing off, while I saw the UPS guy drive away from the building. I figured they were in there to sign for it. but no.... "Nah, the UPS guy didnt show up today." yeah... right..

USPS-10:30-11:00

UPS-1:00-2:30

Fed Ex-5:00-5:30

Yes its great to be on time.

But yea I hate it when you instenly wake up way to early and wait and wait and wait and nothing shows. But usually the next day is glorious

Im sadder
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!