Thread: some stupid ULT questions

some stupid ULT questions

if i get a ule trigger, and i dont like it for some reason, can i put my old on/off stuff back in?

is it hard to install the ule trigger? like is there any drilling or glueing or anything like that?

will the ule trigger shorten the pull of my gun or will it make it lighter or both?

these have all probably been answered but i want to be absolutly sure because i have been finding some pretty iffy stuff
    Yummy yummy yummy, I've got fun in my tummy.

Re: some stupid ULT questions

Yes, you can just drop the old stuff back in.

No- not hard. No drilling or anything. You just need to make sure you see 2 orings in the valve when you take the on/off out. If not, it won't work. (Think Xvalve)

It will not shorten anything. It lightens the pull. In fact, Tom said he could lighten it further, but he'd have to almost double the trigger travel- aka make it longer.

Originally posted by smee
    if i get a ule trigger, and i dont like it for some reason, can i put my old on/off stuff back in?

is it hard to install the ule trigger? like is there any drilling or glueing or anything like that?

will the ule trigger shorten the pull of my gun or will it make it lighter or both?

these have all probably been answered but i want to be absolutly sure because i have been finding some pretty iffy stuff

lighter and longer = piranha
    "I'll see it when I believe it"

so ur sayin the ult will work in an xvalve?

Its practically made for an X valve, yes.