Thread: HockeyNoodles020 feedback

hockeynoodles020 Guest

HockeyNoodles020 feedback

Well that problem was solved...if only they knew the whole story knightlord ... so now its just feedback for me...
    Last edited by hockeynoodles020; 04-22-2005 at 10:30 PM.

good guy , i got item as he said, will do bussiness wityh again
    Last edited by Soopa Villain17; 04-23-2005 at 04:32 PM.
    my ao feedback https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167490

easy to deal with and understanding, would do business anytime.

MagnuM

Arrow

What can I say, he was very reasonable and easy to work with. I would do busines with him again anytime. Very good communication and easy to talk with.

Thanks again

Medic

Feedback

Good guy to do buisness with. Easy to deal.

Thumbs up Yet another very good experience

Well what can I say...... I did another deal with him and it went very smooth and without any problems at all. He shipped as he said he would and the items were just as he described them. I wish that there were more people on AO like him to deal with. I look forward to doing business with him again in the future if the chance arrises.

Thanks again for the Frame

Later
    Medic

good to hear

just want to say that i am new to this automags.org forum.... i am happy to hear good stuff about hockey, we are in the middle of a business transaction

Paid right away, answers all PMs quickly, would that all transactions were this easy!

Problem still unresolved

I purchased 2 barrles from Hockey for $60. A Dye Unltralight and a J&J Ceramic. I have the emails saying he recieved payment. 4 days later when he got around to sending it out, he never got a tracking number or anything. Needless to say, 7 weeks later I still have no barrels. He says he shipped them out, but has no proof. He even offered to replace them with 2 stock barrels. Not nearly the same quality, but I was excited he was at least offering to make right the problem. However it has been 2 weeks since the last Pm, and he has not answered any since then. Hopefully it gets resolved, but I feel people should be told of this incident.

Traded a gun with him and he took a little while to ship, but other than that everything was fine. Fast email responses, would do business with him again.

traded an eggy for an apache without any problems. he even sent the loader before i did ( little mixup on my part).

Great trader.

aut

Talking good seller

shipped first ..
    made me so damn happy when i got my red viperblade
    and black and red ccm lowrise also a cp gas thru

thanks again man

Thumbs down

bought and paid for a barrel and nitro tank off him in june he said he mailed it to the wrong person and that he had sent the other person money to forward it to me here it is september and still no tank or barrel and now he is blowing me off. i woundnt do buiseness with him again if i was paid to

I mailed him a money order 1 month ago for a black ule body. He later said he didn't have time to ship the body becuase he was moving. He then said that he mailed the money order back to me. I have not received any money order and all my PM and e-mails are unanswered. I would NOT do buisness with him!!! SCAMMER!!

paid for the item weeks ago, still have not recieved the valve i paid for
    and he won't answer any of my PM's

giving him till sunday oct 2nd, end of this week to either at least contact me or for the valve to get to my house and then i'm filing mail fraud on him
    Automags.Org Online Forums - feedback for paintballwannab