Thread: i just bought a brand new.....

i just bought a brand new.....

Tribal. it has never been shot (until now), and is even in the orriginal box. picked it up for a whopping $180. i wish i could post pics, but its a black with red flame BBT, with single trigger.

i just thought i would share this.

why no pics? do you not liek us? jk lets see some pics!
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Very cool, but I find it pretty unlikely that it's never been shot. Seeing as the company went under a few years back itd have to be at least a couple of years old.
    It's Bold As Love

You know why they went under...they had problems.... did you buy it on these fourms??? I think I got offered one just like it for my Omen.
    EviL-

Oh come Hither my Evil friends. Let us dance upon our MINION of pure EviL apon the sup air ball field. Let us give thanks for this EviL OMEN that the Lord AVATAR has given to us. Let us crawl apon this wicked earth, converting the people to our HEATHEN ways, let us PIMP them with our SCION. Let us be faithfull till Judgement day, when EviL shall finally RULE THE WORLD.

http://www.nazgulclan.com/ryouko/fridaynight3-1.wmv

http://www.greenshines.com/control/media/1078969315.wmv

no pics b/c i have no digi camera.

and, this has NEVER been shot(until today). it has been on display for almost 4 years now. i bought it from a store, Aggressive sports joliet, which is Forest and Justin Brown's new store. the box even has the orriginal price still on it, retail $599.99, at challenge games.

they stocked 2 of them when they first came out, and they sold instantly. so they got another one, and it never sold. i walked in to see how they were doing after the whole CPX thing, since i hadnt talked to them since then, and saw it on the wall. for $179.99, so i bought it. and yes, i know they had problems, but they are easy bugs to work out. its like tuning a LX, once it works, you are done.

i am just excited, and felt i had to share the cool news.

Today was the first day I've ever seen a Tribal in real life. I didn't get to shoot it though, cause the guy in the shop was fixing it for his friend. It had a 1X trigger and was stock as far as I could tell. Someday I'd like to run some paint through one though.
    Converge Kills

-=Squid=- Guest
    They went under more than just a few years back, and on top of that the single trigger was the first model...so its probably pretty old.

does anyone have any pictures of these things?
    Last week i thought i was indecisive, but now im not sure anymore...

I believe the problem were not bugs....there were Loads of bad bodies ritted with burse.

-=Squid=- Guest
    www.airsoldier.com has a ton of tribal pics, and there is a pic thread here on AO. The company jacked my field out of a bit over $2000 dollars, which cannot be retrieved.

Anyone have a pic of a tribal? I have never seen one but heard they look sweet.
    Graphite Fly 4
    Silver Dust Angel Speed F/S

Good Traders: Joey D, Lord Whoopass, robertjuric, Sithos
    My pbreview.com feedback
    My automags.org feedback

www.otspaintball.com
    www.paintballgiants.com
    www.paintballinvasion.com

-=Squid=- Guest
    See my post above. www.airsoldier.com has some tribal pics, so does www.fearfactorypb.com You can go to www.pbnation.com and look in there tribal forum as well, or do a search here on AO for a "tribal pics thread."

Toxic Toys went under in 1999, when the owner fled the country with lots of orders paid, and no guns made. Then he came back and made the "Joker", then had a hand in Boo-Yahh.
    [Something Cool is Here]

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by WARPED1
    Toxic Toys went under in 1999, when the owner fled the country with lots of orders paid, and no guns made. Then he came back and made the "Joker", then had a hand in Boo-Yahh.
    Whats funny is that boo-yaah went under too.

Boo-Yahh went under because the guy, Laurent something, was just a scam artist looking for a quick buck. I believe he fled back to france. The damn French...............

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by WARPED1
    Boo-Yahh went under because the guy, Laurent something, was just a scam artist looking for a quick buck. I believe he fled back to france. The damn French...............
    LOL!