On behave of the Rabid Butterflies, I would like to thank the Jax Warriors. Over the course of the Skyball tourny the Butterflies would talk to some of the pro teams. At one point they were talking to the Jax Warriors. They asked the Warriors if they could have the thier Jerseys. I believe that it was asked more as a joke than anything. Unfortunately the the Warriors are playing in the LA Open and only have 2 sets of Jerseys they couldn't give the Butterflies one set. They did tell the Butterflies that if they came to LA that they could have the Jerseys there. Now Unfortately the Butterflies can't make it to LA and told the Warriors this. Now once the Warriors played thier last game and had cleaned up. They approached the Butterflies and gave them 3 cases of opened paint. Unfortunately I had to listen to this on the 4 hour drive home, but I didn't mind too much. This was the highlite of the tourny for these guys. Once again Jax Warriors thanks for being generous to 7 young paintball players.

Oh for those of you who were upset with the Warriors for going to WGP, hers's something you should know. When the Warriors accepted the second place prize, they mentioned that they were now shooting Cockers. To me it sounded like they regreted that fact. I'm sure that if you were to ask them that if they were give the choice that they would all rather shoot mags. But that's just my opinion.