Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Like some of the others I’m interested in having an internal LPR so I’ll wait till the second run so there’s a better chance that I’ll be able to buy your purpose built LPR at the same time. If it’s not ready then I’ll mount an external LPR and get the internal one when it’s ready I guess.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

What is all the chatter about safties? Most of my guns have not had a trigger safety since the mid-late 90's. The safety is turning off air supply and using a barrel plug/bag. Unless this is some new rule at fields requiring trigger safeties, you'll be fine.

Will you be offering a pre-tapped VA? AGD does not currently offer a VA with a front port, just side ports.

so is the internal mini lpr (if you make one) going to be 1/8th npt threaded?

The Micro-LPR uses two 4-40 socket cap screws for quick installaton.

The pic shows a Micro-LPR already installed in a pre-production frame. The center pocket recess is for an o-ring.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    so is the internal mini lpr (if you make one) going to be 1/8th npt threaded?

I guess I'm one of very few left who don't like seeing new markers without safety features. I didn't have one on my electro, but it's easy to turn the frame off. I guess gas-off will be my safety, but that means I definitely have to pick up a nice on/off ASA so I can do that easily.

Garf, I think what people are looking for with the LPR and ASA is a package deal that comes with the LPR in the frame and the ASA bolted on and drilled. I think I speak for most of us when I say I don't really care what on/off ASA I have, so long as it holds gas and turns on and off easily.

If we have to drill our own ASAs, is this doable with a handheld power drill with the proper bit or no? I think one of the best things about a production frame is that you don't have to send your frame away to get work done or figure out how to do it yourself.

I believe the air bleed type of on/off ASA are the best way of making the Mag safe when off the field and not in use. The traditional on/off ASA tend to blow orings easily.

We are not in the business of making on/off ASA, although it is required for an internal LPR setup. The ASA needs a single hole drilled and a possible adaptor depending on the ASA used to get air into the frame.

"Pneumagger " has offered his airsmith services to drill any ASA sent to him.

I think both CP and Newdesignz on/off ASA with the air bleed feature are patented products. Can someone confirm that?

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelGuru
    I guess I'm one of very few left who don't like seeing new markers without safety features. I didn't have one on my electro, but it's easy to turn the frame off. I guess gas-off will be my safety, but that means I definitely have to pick up a nice on/off ASA so I can do that easily.

Garf, I think what people are looking for with the LPR and ASA is a package deal that comes with the LPR in the frame and the ASA bolted on and drilled. I think I speak for most of us when I say I don't really care what on/off ASA I have, so long as it holds gas and turns on and off easily.

If we have to drill our own ASAs, is this doable with a handheld power drill with the proper bit or no? I think one of the best things about a production frame is that you don't have to send your frame away to get work done or figure out how to do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Will you be offering a pre-tapped VA? AGD does not currently offer a VA with a front port, just side ports.
    ASP sells one I believe

Sunnuva...

Now I have to decide between a pneumag, a Duckslide, or just upping my Black Magic...

After the LPR upgrade is released I would be happy to drill peoples ASA's (if it can be done) for them if they cover shipping. I enjoy working in my home shop.

Damn, can't find the VAs on ASP.

Woot!!!