Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruler_Mark's feedback

great guy

Great Guy! I had my first experience buying over the internet with Mark. I could not have asked for someone better to have done business with. He was willing to give me that 1 chance with my having any feedback at all. He was very informative with any questions that I had, and showed great patience. He actually went out of his way to I.M over aol im and give me helpfull adivce and answer more questions that I had. A real stand up guy and great to do business with. Hope to do more in the future with him. Its guys like Mark the give the people of AO a good rep and keep the sport growing.

I bought a Euro Xmag from him. A+ Seller!! I am very pleased with the deal. He carefully wrapped up all the parts and went above and beyond of what I thought he would do. It was refreshing to open a package that wasn't put together by a 4 year old (or pbnation)

Thanks again!!

-Robert

Thumbs up Excellent! A++

Mark is one of the most outstanding people I have ever had the pleasure to do business with, whether it is "Buying" or "Selling" you can bet that it will be an outstanding experience!

This is yet again another fine example of what a transaction should be and I would recommend Mark to anyone as he is always a real "Pro"! We have done business before on other forums and I can say this, that no matter where you are on the "Forums", he is an asset to any of them and it is always my pleasure to deal with him.

Mark,
    I thank you for yet another fantastic and smooth transaction and although I am retiring now, I would look forward to our crossing paths again.

Thank you my friend!

Regards,
    Crash Cooper

bought a emag form mark, very easy transaction , very fast in shipping ... all the best!! thank you again

got my stuff fast, thanx!!!

Raw Strangler feedneck was shipped with lighting fast speed and great communications.

As always a pure professional.

Thanks

I bought a WL Qloader mag from him. Great Communication, great person to deal with, A++. Would do business with him again.

Traded a Z-frame for a HPA bottle. I shipped first and he shipped as soon as he got my package.

Mark's shipping and communication was top notch! Great trader!! A+

Great guy.. He bought a centerflag reg and paid fast...

Also got one of his great NO fart smarts patches for winning MOTM... Great Guy all around...

bought my xvalve A+ buyer
    My Shocker: Fs/Ft

2k Shocker 4x4 with horizontal max-flow,double trigger,pure energy 45/3k,16"AA, Evo II, on/off mod,IPB Derlin bolt, 9 volt mod, gadget grip, DOP drop forward
    Contacts: AIM:Volklski420
    MSN:TKOMag123@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: P8intballer20
    E-Mail:TKOMag123@hotmail.com

Paid quickly, great buyer

Bought two classic rails and a bike grip from Ruler_Mark. Communication was quick, and shipping as well. The items matched the photos well, and were in an even better condition than I had expected.

I would gladly do business with Ruler_Mark again, and would definitely recommend him.

Help

Anyone knows this Character?!? Lots of good feedbacks about Ruler_Mark, but one problem, I just
    bought/paid for his Bloodred Xmag he was selling, and now.. gone like a ghost. He confirmed payment
    on Dec 21 and thats the last communication I received from him. I've e'mailed and Pm'd him many times but to no avial....
    Any suggestions.

pbnut, talked to ruler he asked you to call him, sent you a PM with his phone number.

-mp
    Last edited by mostpeople; 01-16-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks

Thanks for the update and information. All is well.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople
    pbnut, talked to ruler he asked you to call him, sent you a PM with his phone number.

-mp

Bought a Autococker SR from him, great to deal with A+