Thread: automag not recocking

automag not recocking

I have been reading through forums and websites all night and have tried alot of the solutions and no luck

Marker- AGD tac1
    Issue- not recocking all the way (fires first shot and i have to manually push the bolt back the last 1/4 of the way to stop air from leaking down the barrel and reset the bolt)

things attemped-replaced various orings and adjusted pressure both up and down, also switched out bolt spring for a new spring

my question is, is this a common and is there a specific oring that would cause this problem, any and all help is much appreciated

little more info, i had the marker working and operation in march, then went on deployment and it sat for a extended amt of time, picked it up today and discovered this issue

does it have a lvl 10

sounds like a lvl 10 issue

i would swap to a shorter spring.
    or longer.

looks like your need a good old valve tune n smooth

What's the output pressure of the tank?

not sure on output pressure of tank, i have tried 2 tanks 1 ninja and 1 cp, both cause the same issue

Make sure the field strip screw is not too tight. If you loosen it a little, that should help.

sounds like you need to retune your level 10 .... you want the largest spacer that doesnt leak when the sear is engaged.

Yes, it sounds like a level 10 issue. You need to remove all the powertube shims and use the largest carrier size that does not produce a leak with your oring. Always use the same white powertube oring in your carrier. Its the oring that you are adjusting.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.