Thread: feedback for Joelbird

feedback for Joelbird

i think its time i make one

Bought an armson stealth barrel from him. Fast shipping and great communication throughout the whole deal.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Thumbs up You too RT??Hilarious!

Bought a Blue Splash Foregrip!Looks Friggin Awesome!!Thanks Man!Also That was some LIGHTNING Shipping!Delivered By Zeus Himself!

Tony
    Stony undefined

Great seller! Excellent communication, fast shipper, part was just as described.

Bought a Phoenix rail/body, feed neck, RPG air through, and 15* ASA. All in excellent condition. Fast shipping, great communication. Absolutely do business with Joel! A+++
    Kevin

reserved

I have recieved my end of the deal. recieved the lowers today. perfect condition as he described. Fast shipping and great communication! Another great AO'er! deffintly a very good fellow to trade with. no need to ever question about dealing with this fine Sir. for I would deffintly trade or deal with him with out thinking about it.
    thanks again for an awsome trade,
    -Chris
    Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 06-09-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Bought emag rail off of him, very good condition, quick shipper, great seller on AO, would do business with again A+

Bought an on/off asa from him, it was almost immaculate, very few scratches and they're all hardly noticeable, shipped it out right away, A+, would definitely buy from him again.

Exceptional Seller

Bought an old-school 12 in J & J barrel with Smart Parts porting off of him. Fast shipment!! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!!

CS

Bought a Chord body off me. Quite easy to deal with and once a price was negotiated he sent money quickly. I would not hesitate to deal with again A+++

Positive Transaction

I did a face to face sale with Joelbird in the 'Burgh. I got an aluminum Freak insert kit for one heck of a price! Great guy who knows his 'Mag stuff and treats it immaculately. I would definitely do business with him again.

positive transaction

Great communication shipped fast. No problem doing business again. $90 trasnsaction

Sold me a Karta body, shipped it out Friday Got it Monday. I would definatly do business with him again.

Positive Transaction

Bought a raw Airwalk V2 frame at a great price and the item was in Hawaii within a week. Great communication and product was in immaculate condition. Do not hesitate to do business with this guy.

Good guy. Easy to deal with, and he shipped quickly and everything was as described...Thanks!