Thread: Need some feedback on what kind of frame you would like to see me manufacture.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    Does this mean you are looking into a gas through LPR front grip?
    I have seen a few ideas kicked around, I think this would sell very well if done correctly.

I drew these up today, thought I would post them up just for fun. The trigger is just a spacer filler for my current drawings.

I have the basic frame geometry done, I believe I am settling in on an 86* frame. I drew several 90* frames that were so-so, but I really like the final 86* drawing. We'll see how it pans out as I progress in the project.

I don't know what's wrong with me luke but I can't make out the shape of the frame in the pic you posted... Can you throw up another picture?

I'm not there yet; it may end up changing as I start working in the different components. Plus I'm still working on the two different trigger guards.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I'm not there yet; it may end up changing as I start working in the different components. Plus I'm still working on the two different trigger guards.
    Just giving you grief! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    I don't know what's wrong with me luke but I can't make out the shape of the frame in the pic you posted... Can you throw up another picture?

Its the new chameleon frame, if you put it down you will never find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I drew these up today, thought I would post them up just for fun. The trigger is just a spacer filler for my current drawings.

I have the basic frame geometry done, I believe I am settling in on an 86* frame. I drew several 90* frames that were so-so, but I really like the final 86* drawing. We'll see how it pans out as I progress in the project.
    crazy, sitting here explaining automags to my wife, "like i always do" drawing almost the same exact thing.

this new frame should be awsome.

EDIT: not as detailed of course, but im getting there.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 08-15-2012 at 11:19 PM.