Thread: Living Legends 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    well unfortunately I will joining the The New Empire side under the Centaur Legion. One of my buddies is going to be one of the commanders. (D.J. "Honu" Fox)
    I met Honu at the CPX Legion meet & greet. He's a really good guy. I might feel a little bad about shooting him.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I met Honu at the CPX Legion meet & greet. He's a really good guy. I might feel a little bad about shooting him.
    Also, you guys who are on teams and hit CPX a couple times a year should look into joining CPX Legion.

I am really thinking that Chris from Flurry and I will be there.

I am bringing Motorola talk abouts as well. I have tried a few throat mics and haven't found one i could recommend. I basically use them for reinsertion to see where everyones at.
    I am staying at the Ramada.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    Shooting Honu gets easier after the first time you do it Nice running into you at CPX. I determined that my mag breaking paint was due to the paint being too old, as opposed to that Lapco barrel adapter I was using. Thanks for offering your spare. How often do you go to CPX?

Quote Originally Posted by badpennny View Post
    Shooting Honu gets easier after the first time you do it Nice running into you at CPX. I determined that my mag breaking paint was due to the paint being too old, as opposed to that Lapco barrel adapter I was using. Thanks for offering your spare. How often do you go to CPX?
    Did one of you have the polished minimag ULE body mag? I was at the CPX legion event but didn't end up bringing my mag stuff - wish I would have. I'll be at LL6, playing on Honu's team.

That was bbotts. I had a black ULE I hope to take out again very soon with good paint.

That was bbotts. I had a black ULE I hope to take out again very soon with good paint.
    Nice! I just finished building this, i'll bring it out to LL6:

It was good to meet you, too. I would agree with you on the paint causing the breaks. I as also breaking paint because I had my detents too close together. After I popped one out, I broke far less paint. I added an oring to each of them when I got home.
    Quote Originally Posted by ginetta View Post
    Did one of you have the polished minimag ULE body mag? I was at the CPX legion event but didn't end up bringing my mag stuff - wish I would have. I'll be at LL6, playing on Honu's team.
    That was me. You should have introduced yourself. It was a meet and greet, after all
    Quote Originally Posted by ginetta View Post
    Nice! I just finished building this, i'll bring it out to LL6:
    Very nice. The CF looks really nice with the black body.

Haha you're right, I noticed the gun as I was walking in for my game at Bedlam and then just spaced. Hopefully we will do another one soon and I will get a chance to meet you guys then, or at the very least i'll see you at LL.

Sorry been absent awhile got the list updated 13 on it as of now.