Thread: For everyone who is NOT on a team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    On the magpie logo I would vote to do away with two things, the emag and the arm band on the MP holding the pie.
    Then redraw the MP (That is holding the Emag) doing a biecep shot (no emag) like this with the AO arm band wrapped around the bicep >>

someone draw or photoshop this idea with this picture as a refference

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    someone draw or photoshop this idea with this picture as a refference

I'm happy to. But just to be clear, are you looking for someone to draw Heckle and Jeckle? If so I'd have to decline. One general principle I don't draw other peoples characters. Just my opinion but I also don't think it serves the idea well. Whether it's me or someone else, I think these characters should by by AO for AO.

If people see original artwork they will be more inclined to curious about it. If they Heckle and Jeckle they will think we are just big fans (of the Baltimore Ravens ).

I agree with the above.

I like the name magpie but I would prefer to use the AGD lion logo. A magpie, or a cartoon of the actual bird could be incorporated into the actual AGD logo, perhaps on top of the shield.

Or maybe have the lions leaning on a pie instead of the shield and have a magpie on top of that. The text in the banner could be changed to a catchy slogan or it could be left as is. Then instead of saying Airgun Designs in the middle it could say AO Army

For a slogan my idea is.
    Because a magpie never flies alone.

My idea is of course pending the approval of TK.

I'm also in for 2 patches. Is getting some without the velcro backing a possibility?

Tom is pretty much all in on this idea, via email. he just hasnt posted.

as I said, you guys have my ideas but do what you want and we'll see what we like

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Tom is pretty much all in on this idea, via email. he just hasnt posted.

as I said, you guys have my ideas but do what you want and we'll see what we like
    Word. That being said I will just finish 2 versions of my original design. One with the EMag, one with a big thumbs up.

Name:  concept.col.sm.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  171.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    Is getting some without the velcro backing a possibility?
    Yes, if there is enough interest I can have a run made. I'm having the first run made right now, and a 2nd run of velcro backed to be started next week. I don't think it would be a big issue to add a few "iron on" style patches to the order.

Let's wait until BTAutoMag makes his "sales" thread, and we can get an interest list going there.

We'll just do a few iron ons anyways.

I think that EVERY member should sport the AO Army motto in their forum signature. Thoughts?