View Poll Results: How many cases is best?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wuss; a true master could eliminate the entire opposing army with a single ball.

2 16.67%
  • Two cases is plenty.

0 0%
  • Three cases is better.

7 58.33%
  • You need four cases or more.

1 8.33%
  • Whoa, we need paint for Legends?

2 16.67%

Thread: Do I need more paint?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah - I'll snag a case of it when we get there.

Both Ochsy and I can't make it this year now too. We're sitting on 2 entries and 4 cases of paint purchased through the group buy on here as well. I think we have 2 cases Marbs, 2 cases Evil. Anyone wanting to purchase those from us, hit me up!

I know CPX allowed registration transfers in years past, but I haven't called to confirm that for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Both Ochsy and I can't make it this year now too. We're sitting on 2 entries and 4 cases of paint purchased through the group buy on here as well. I think we have 2 cases Marbs, 2 cases Evil. Anyone wanting to purchase those from us, hit me up!

I know CPX allowed registration transfers in years past, but I haven't called to confirm that for this year.
    Damn dude

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Good luck with whatever ate the planned time.

this actually works out for me well. I have 3 cases, 1 for the first day, 1 for the second day and 1 for the final battle.

I plan on taking pictures for the rest of the first day into the dinner battle then the second day before the final battle.

I just got a couple of PMs on transferring paint to other members. If you purchased paint through me, you can sell your paint to whomever you would like. I will not handle the money aspect of this. Once you have the money figured out, I will need a PM from the original buyer with the new buyer's AO name and how many cases they are getting. I will then contact the new buyer to get their contact info, so I can find them next weekend.

Replying now to both Robbie and Justus.

Robbie, is your paint all claimed for certain? If so, I would like to go ahead and secure a case from Justus, if he is willing.

If not, I'll wait and purchase from you as I affirmed. But pre-registration closes tonight, and I don't know if that affects online paint sales, but don't want to take chances.

Thank you both.
    Last edited by Menace_AO; 05-05-2014 at 07:56 PM.