Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AGD Shot Turd!!!!!

AGD Shot Turd!!!!!

ALL,

Yes we did it! We shot Turd at full auto more than half a hopper. He swore so much they bleeped the whole darn thing and you never heard the marker firing.

For those of you out of the loop, Mancow had his guy Turd came out to AGD specifically to get shot up at full auto live on the air all over the country.

Before anyone goes off the deep end, unknown to people in radio land he had a 1/4" thick piece of rubber under his t-shirt. The same rubber we used in our testing machine to stop the nylon balls. All the fear and cussing was for show, you know, MARKETING. His oversize belly ended up red but little else!

The AGD staff was there as well as a bunch of the local police. The cops only came by because they wanted to see him get lit up!

AGD

Shooting Turds at 20 BPS (1meg Realplayer)

Shooting Turds at 20 BPS (1.8meg MPG)

Shooting Mancow at 20 BPS (800k)
    Last edited by AGD; 05-10-2002 at 06:04 PM.

im so confused about what happened
    giblit

AO member 4 life

Looks like we did get one good pic so far.

AGD

and even after seeing clothing torn to shreds JJ is gonna let us bring our FA toys to CPX

glad i picked the right team....

Re: AGD Shot Turd!!!!!

Originally posted by AGD
    The cops only came by because they wanted to see him get lit up!

Hahaha!
    Glad there's no REAL crime around NE Illinois!
    the JoKeR

Tragically hip and criminally insane.

Now building the ultimate truck body kit. Click on the logo above for details!

sweet....that is so cool

you da man TK.....i want to go to Shatnerball so bad now...

YOU DA MAN i wanna shoot him too. wait. i just wanna shoot that fast period.

Wow I wanna see the vid... How fast was the ROF?

*SHAMLESS PLUG*

For those of you off to CPX I hope you know where you can get high quality e-mag based full auto weaponry
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

personman Guest
    Its it still going on? I turned it on for a second, diddnt hear it. I guess its over. I diddnt want to miss it.
    Well, I sure as heck hope someone recorded it.

LOL That is too funny. I have to admit it. But here is a warning....
    Before anyone goes off the deep end, unknown to people in radio land he had a 1/4" thick piece of rubber under his t-shirt. The same rubber we used in our testing machine to stop the nylon balls. All the fear and cussing was for show, you know, MARKETING. His oversize belly ended up red but little else!
    However, with that being said….. I can understand the power of marketing, and this IS a funny stunt, but ONLY funny if you "know" he had protection. The fact that it IS unknown to people in radio land (the ones thinking it is real) is the problem.. wouldn’t you say?

What this means is that you don’t want anyone going off the deep end because they think it was unsafe, but openly admit that the general public WOULD think it is unsafe, because “unknown to them” he had protection. Kind of a catch 22 isn’t it... unless he goes back on the air and explains what really happened.

How is getting hit with paintballs and cussing like it hurt very bad help paintball? Sure it helps HIS show, but how does that advance paintball as a whole when we are constantly trying to promote it as a SAFE sport? This is more like a “Jack (you know the rest)” TV Show stunt. Again, I can understand how funny it is, but is it truly helping paintball… that is arguable.

I would also advise that before showing any more pictures (here on AO, or anyplace else) of the guy’s shirt all ripped up, that MAJOR disclaimers be posted along with them. This is NOT the image that will make parents want to run right out and let their kids play paintball. I am not trying to be a pain, but I KNOW how easy it is to use this type of stuff against people.. and I would hate to see that happen.

Great job on the publicity, and being on the radio… but I can see a very large PR problem if this is taken the wrong way, and it very well could be. There are two sides to every coin and it seems that sometimes people either don’t look at both of them, or don’t want to… but they are still there. I hope everyone involved thought this whole thing through from every angle.. but I really don’t think so.

Think I am being rough? I am not. Trust me. I am a paintball supporter…. think about what anti-paintball folks could do with it…. I am just giving a heads up, and hope things don’t backfire.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

***************HERE IS THE VIDEO***************

Shooting Turds at 20 BPS (500k)

Originally posted by AGD
    ***************HERE IS THE VIDEO***************

Shooting Turds at 20 BPS
    it's not working Tom
    could also be said "I don't think so Tom"
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

evil? maybe, but that is, bar none, one of the funniest things i have seen in a while

does that marker have the level 10 installed by chance?

Hmmm, works fine for me.

Although I think it must have been funnier in person; it just seems kinda silly on the video.

LOL Funny video. And I am glad that you can see that he IS wearing something under his shirt.

Oh.. and where does he think he is going?

what type player works on this. my computer trys to open it with realplayer 7. but then the it says I need to update my realplayer, which of course is some stupid 14 day free trial, then you pay.

i'm using RealOne Player (the free one, not trial) its link is kinda buried in the center of the downloads page on Real

oh well, my surf control locked me out of the realplayer website.

Was that level 10? Sounded quiet to me!!

iisp0tii Guest
    lol, thats great! it sux for who ever isnt on tom's team. i know almost all mags will be on toms team. wish i had some money to go up & play.

Tom gonna do some da-mag-e na na na na boo boo.
    The gelatin on the stainless like the diamond on the vinyl.

WOW i just watched the clip!

lol.....

you shot off Mancows head...and his arms and legs.....lol...

turd is a wuss.....

personman Guest
    Kewl.

bad format

cant even see the video. Computers at work wont let us us Realplayer... ANY OTHER FORMAT IS FINE.. Realplayer is SOOO bad.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
    Team Nutz

http://users.clas.net/~martlet1/applet.htm

Tom that was the funniest thing! i watched it like 10 times in a row laughing! thanx for the laugh!
    "Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one. And they're all different."

I do agree this was funny. I am a huge cow fan and it was great seeing him and turd get a little payback. This can be good and bad for paintball. Like mentioned earlier, people didnt know he was protected, but on the other hand, people might want to get a paintball gun that can shoot that fast. Good shootin Tom.
    E-Mag center feed
    12 Volt Revvy w/ X-board
    Drop Forward
    68 cu.in. Nitro
    Warp Feed
    Freak Barrel

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NICE TOM!!!!!!!!! The first one was the best. The second one was even also funny. You shot off his legs and head. AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thanks for the funniest 10 seconds of my life tom.

Originally posted by SlipknotX556
    The second one was even also funny. You shot off his legs and head.
    Second one? Is there another video?

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

This whole experience has ruined listening to radio for me.

With the sensationalization Cow put on it... the "illegal" emag, the use of the terms "machine gun" and "bullets," Kathy screaming "he's gunna get hurt! Don't do this!" Cow 'insisting' that Tom make turd use a mask, and the other misconceptions he purposely fed when he knows better.

The description of AGD as a secret factory with passages and elevators to warehouses full of guns, the incorrect (though flattering) description of Tom, and Turd's ugly face...

I knew this happened. I catch them in it every day when they cross subjects i know. But... this sort of struck it home.

Morning radio is ruined for me forever.
    [*img]http://userpic.livejournal.com/11885469/469200[/img]
    Filesize too large- Tato
    Greatest "Sponsor" Ever.