Okay, this is all fun and such, but a couple of comments,

Yes this got nice and busy fast. Way to go guys.

Uhm, 30 psi in a ram is rarely enought to cock it. Try 60-90 as the standard.

Also most Rams are made to run at 125-250 psi for a million cycles without lube.

The limiting factor for the total speed has more to do with other factors such as side load, hammer spring tension, total mass, and other junk. Just running the bolt back and forth at 70 psi or so still takes 15-20 ms each way on most guns without the cocking rod. I have tested an Open time to be reliable and cocking at the 20 ms level. But that was a really smooth setup. And at medium pressure.

If you set the Racegun to 7 ms for the open time the back block jumps about 1/2" to 3/4". Without a cocking rod it ALMOST might move close enough to load a paintball, if the back block was screwed out enough for the bolt to be almost at the breech opening when the the bolt was all the way forward.

Also if you use Racegun's RIP software the highest setting, at 1 ms for each or the 5 areas, you get 250 bps. The gun doesn't cycle at those settings boys. Just barely makes some really cool clicking noises.

I can get a gun to dry cycle at 18-22.5 bps, but that is with 1 ms to load paint. There is NO floating of the valve or anything, just a really fast angel scaring sound.

And the Racegun's Half-Blocks hammer, bolt, and top-block weight about the same as the standard fomieless bolt I have in my mag. I don't have #s, but it was darn close. I will try and measure when I get mine in.

As for timing the cockers with the Racegun Frame, You can test and set every portion of the grip to match EXACTLY how fast your gun does go. And sometimes that is alot slower than we think. I have sent guns out that could do 11.95 with a good VL and faster with a HALO. And ones that have an Eye that do even better than that. Most of them? 9.5 bps MAX. About 60% can do better than that. But I haven't seen any that run at less than 9.0 bps. Not a 1.

I will let everybody know what my Halfie does with an Eye and the Warp feed. AGD, got any any you want to donate for testing? I might not be able to hit 20 bps, but something close.

Josh