-How long it took you to get it installed and what your configuration was to get it working properly:
It took me about 15 minutes to install it and one day of paintball to properly adjust my valve.

-The type of gun you're using it on:
Custom MiniMag w/ vertical feed, X-Valve (No. 2 Carrier & two shims), 4500 Flatline, Dye Titanium Barrel, Dye .45 Grip

-Efficiency:
Very efficient...all my shots were very consistant, very straight, and was able to shoot as fast as I wanted to after I adjusted it.

-Number of breaks/chops and type of paint used:
1000 rounds and one break (I was holding the gun sideways...so I believe the break was my fault and not the bolt). I was using Viper Paint/Venom Series

-Any problems you encountered:
After about 600 shots I was getting a leak down the barrel and is why I adjusted my gun after the first day. This leak is very normal and all I had to do was move to the next smaller carrier/spacer in my gun...I also added 1 shim. I also added the next size bolt spring since it is designed for 275-300 fps. After doing this I had to adjust my regulator to about 600 psi and tighten the valve about 3/4 full. Without increased pressure the gun will either not shoot or will not operate great at rapid fire. This is also very normal...just make sure you increase the pressure in the regulator.

-Other general comments
I will give another report after this weekend...but I think I will be able to shoot as fast as I want with same consistency.