Thread: Here's one for you Rob, or other electrical wizards

Here's one for you Rob, or other electrical wizards

read your great and informative post on the warp-rev interlink. But I have a hyperframe, rev and warp that use 9, 12 and 9 volts respectively.

I would like to run them all from one rechargeable battery preferably with some sort of intelli-feed system.

I want to know would I have to set up some sort of new board for this? I know I would have to get a 12 volt battery with limiters for the warp and hyperframe, but would a 12 volt batter give enough juice to all three items?

Do you have any suggestions on how to do this? If nothing else, I will just run the warp and rev as you illustrated.

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

You kinda hosed with the Hyper, you cant link into that system because of the way the switching and powering up of the capasitor work.

If you can get your warp to react fine under your shooting, then just run the warps motor sig to a reed relay switch and then relay that sig to teh revys electronics

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

the hardest to modify is the hyperframe

I switched the electric engine in my revo to one that was using the same voltage as the warpfeed and then I conected the engine in the revo with two wires to the engine in the warpfeed. I am using a homemade battery pack that gives me 9.6 volt and 900 mah wich is well enough for spinning the warpfeed and the revo for a full days play.
    If your hyperframe is using 9 volts I am almost certain that it will work on 9.6 volts to. But if you want to bee on the safe side you can mount a resistor betveen the baterypack and the hyperframe.
    The most inportant thing is that you use a battery pack that has enough ampere and not voltage othervise it will not hold out for a full days play.
    9 volt is good enough for a warpfeed if you are using some batterypack that wont drop in voltage when used. Ordinary batteries is not good for this but NiMh batteries work better.
    If you want to know how it works
    take it apart and see how.

The problem with the hyper frame is that the switch is alway closed, when you pull the trigger your actually opening the circut ( it complete backwards of how all the other guns work. They do this to allow the cap to charge for teh next shot.

So you CANT link into it to get a shooting sig.

-Robert