Thread: Field Rental Valve Question

Field Rental Valve Question

Recently got in a Hyperframed Mag that unknowingly had a Field Rental valve. My question is, were there different ones of these? This one is lazered on the top, but has a CFxxxx number on the right side and actually does say "Automag" on it as well.

Can't use a Level 10 in a rental valve. The powertube is different than a normal classic valve.

That all depends on the valve. Some of the newer field rental valves like the ones that came from the mcb aloha mags were normal classic valves that were just stamped field rental on the top. Those can take a lvl x bolt. Older ones cannot. If serial number is cf44xxx or so I would say it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    That all depends on the valve. Some of the newer field rental valves like the ones that came from the mcb aloha mags were normal classic valves that were just stamped field rental on the top. Those can take a lvl x bolt. Older ones cannot. If serial number is cf44xxx or so I would say it will work.
    ^ I agree

Mine wouldn't fit the level X, so I tried drilling the hole bigger but ended up destroying it.