Thread: Is Tuna still around?

Exclamation Is Tuna still around?

Hello,

I've been trying to get ahold of Tuna via email to place an order for a ULE mag, and haven't received any responses. I've been using the "Contact Me" form, with no progress.

Any other ways to reach him?

Thanks!

I just bought stuff off him a month ago, I sent him a request for more stuff and I havent heard back..

Same problem here. At first I thought it was just that his "contact me" form in the store that was broken, because some had posted that the store wasn't working for them. But now that I also sent email I'm not so sure about that being the case.

i was in email contact with him earlier this month

Tuna and I had a e-mail conversation last night about a few emags he was working on for me. He is probably bogged down at the moment.

Well, when exactly is it fishing season for him? In years past it was told that he might be on a hiatus from AO because he was workin' to pay the bills - and the name isn't without meaning. I don't know the circumstances of that since his last health scare though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Tuna and I had a e-mail conversation last night about a few emags he was working on for me. He is probably bogged down at the moment.
    I hope it's just a case of him being busy, or fishing. Don't have anything urgent so I can wait, no problem.

I am sure he is preoccupied. I have had some issues getting in touch with him as well.

I am here. Please email me again. My Norton screens out too many emails. tunaman5@verizon.net Thanks,
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I am here. Please email me again. My Norton screens out too many emails. tunaman5@verizon.net Thanks,
    Glad to hear you're still around. =)
    Sent you an email.