Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bunny's AGD Collection | AGDE Pallet Thread | Just added: Electric Skies RT

This thread is now a piece of AO history and I just had to post and be apart of this in some way. So amazing to get these pieces back into public view. I think there needs to be an Automag museum build around this collection. I know I would fly, drive, walk to it.

That one hyperframe looks like it was connected to the warp. That is an awesome idea.

Wow! I look forward to watching some spectacular guns come together.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I'd like to point out the first image on this thread is still this:

Epic post. You are probably the closest thing to the AGD museum.

You may as well put your address out there and start charging admission to give tours.
    AO Feedback |*| MCB Feedback |*| Please ship to me in Canada using USPS (US shipping also an option...US Parcel Pickup)

Thumbs up Bunnys Big Score !

Bunnys Big Sale ?

So when the government shuts down next month (we can only hope) , the question on everyones mind, is, wheres the sales thread ?

Or maybe they may be thinking, what'd all this cost ?

goodjob

Jon Sos just showed me this Post and all I can say is WOW....you have had quiet a collection !!
    Let me introduce my self my name is John Bonich , and now I have seen this lot again, I will try and bring alive all these wonderful bits of metal, to satisfy the History hungry, players that love these Guns.
    Before I click off ….the “mystery part” actually goes with the Purple mag .That was mine and was built with what I believe is the first ally body and feed. I will tell, but I don’t want to just blurt it all out I need to have a little think about it …it was about 20 years ago!
    I took pictures of all this stuff when I packed it all to send. So I could give some back ground to all these wonder full bits.
    Watch this post …..!!
    regards JonBon
    "Anger is only a misdirected passion"

STORM UK
    Sponsored By:
    EMPIRE
    NPS
    Diablo John "I'm not sscared of Wardrobs" Sosta
    Bat man suits and vacum Beds
    All Hoppers Electrical (Hello)
    All Guns Electric (only One "XMAG")
    Don 'the codeman' Sprek Leone

www.stormpaintballteam.com

Quote Originally Posted by JonBon (Bonich) AGDE View Post
    Jon Sos just showed me this Post and all I can say is WOW....you have had quiet a collection !!
    Let me introduce my self my name is John Bonich , and now I have seen this lot again, I will try and bring alive all these wonderful bits of metal, to satisfy the History hungry, players that love these Guns.
    Before I click off ….the “mystery part” actually goes with the Purple mag .That was mine and was built with what I believe is the first ally body and feed. I will tell, but I don’t want to just blurt it all out I need to have a little think about it …it was about 20 years ago!
    I took pictures of all this stuff when I packed it all to send. So I could give some back ground to all these wonder full bits.
    Watch this post …..!!
    regards JonBon
    cool to have you chime in on this can wait for the memories to be put to this post.

Yay for JonBon, one of the great unsung hero's of the Automag and paintball!

Miss you buddy!

Watch this post …..!!
    regards JonBon

PopCorn

Looking forward to this

:d

now get him to Legends (This should just be my trademark)

we need a drooling smiley for sure. some of the best anno jobs I've seen. you should take all the odd barrels and display them to show all the various ways people tried to make a better barrel.

Watch this post …..!!
    regards JonBon
    Thanks for dropping by! I'm glad you still remembered your password for the site, you've been a member since 2001 and your 3rd post is on my thread in 2014. I feel honored... I would love to hear about all of the history about each marker and part if you have the time. I'm actually bringing all of this equipment with me to Living Legends 2014 and would love to know the back story on each item I display. I'll try and get a few more pictures ready for everyone to drool over

Btw, thanks for working out a deal with John and I and getting everything packaged up and shipped to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Thanks for dropping by! I'm glad you still remembered your password for the site, you've been a member since 2001 and your 3rd post is on my thread in 2014. I feel honored... I would love to hear about all of the history about each marker and part if you have the time. I'm actually bringing all of this equipment with me to Living Legends 2014 and would love to know the back story on each item I display. I'll try and get a few more pictures ready for everyone to drool over

Btw, thanks for working out a deal with John and I and getting everything packaged up and shipped to me.
    Thank you .
    I am away from home due to work a lot, so you have to be patient whilst I research, when I get home, I'll have to look thru files and see if I got any relevant pictures too.
    But I promise I will try and explain as much as I can.
    I have to be honest, when Jon Sos suggested we sold all of these items, I was enthusiastic to clear some space …..As we started to collect these bits of fantastic metal together, I started to get very melon coli…
    For instance the RT with the swept back feed tube /warp .Number 169 … Tom gave me that. He gave Jon Sos and myself an RT each when they were first released, we literally stripped them before we shot them to see how they worked!!
    169 has been my shirt number since, so I almost kept it back, along with the Purple mag , the Xmag etc etc ….
    Jon Sos pondered me with a question “really? When are you going to use any of it again ?.....let it go to some one who will appreciate it “
    Yup he was right …seeing all the stuff you have, I know you will.
    I did keep one item back my first automag, I promised my son Wayne I would never sell it, so he could have it . He was 16 at the time, which was 16 years ago. So I kept my promise.
    But I’ll tell you all as I see it and remember it.
    Manike will no doubt be a a great source as we all three of us spent countless hours, discussing , tinkering , inventing machining when the Xmag was being born.
    I remember in the cut’n’carve beginning of the Xmag , Jon sos Simon and myself did a Friday late nite , Saturday all day and Sunday all day on the first trials literally living in the machine room ….. Absolutely barmy but I suppose that’s what living paintball does to you! lol
    Regards Jon Bon

Looks like I need to update this thread some more.... (I still need to add the Armada X, Jax Worrior build, Automag RT #62) For now I have a Planet Eclipse "Electric Skies" Automag RT. After compiling the Planet Eclipse Anodizing Thread I realized I needed to track down my favorite pattern from the original anodizings that P.E offered. I was able to find someone that was willing to sell one and I finally got in the mail after 5 months of shipping back and forth from Europe. I was a little worried I would never actually see this thing. It arrived in one piece and I'm glad the deal actually worked out. I do need to replace the cut trigger frame ASAP.

P.E Electric Skies Automag RT:

That is an awesome splash pattern. I don't know if I've seen that combo before. So what are you going to replace the cut trigger frame with so you can keep the splash trigger? A benchmark frame or an I-Frame?

Manike will no doubt be a a great source as we all three of us spent countless hours, discussing , tinkering , inventing machining when the Xmag was being born.
    I remember in the cut’n’carve beginning of the Xmag , Jon sos Simon and myself did a Friday late nite , Saturday all day and Sunday all day on the first trials literally living in the machine room ….. Absolutely barmy but I suppose that’s what living paintball does to you! lol
    Regards Jon Bon
    to be a fly on the wall...
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    That is an awesome splash pattern. I don't know if I've seen that combo before. So what are you going to replace the cut trigger frame with so you can keep the splash trigger? A benchmark frame or an I-Frame?
    I didn't know how hard it would be to find a Planet Eclipse Automag RT. I have only seen three so far in my search. A banzai green that showed up not too long ago, this electric skies RT, and a fire RT. All of the other colors are from the smear and nickel kits that AGE released years ago.

I have a chrome I-Frame that I need drilled for an Automag RT. I would rather find a period correct benchmark frame though. (I think that is what they came with from P.E)

Wink

OMG!! Soo many SFL emags. Damn, shocktech is my favorite company sorry to say, then AGD. I have so many ST cockers. What would be really great is a SFL emag. I would love to have that dust red but really any would do. I just have to ask would you consider selling any of.them down the road?

I have a factory chromed Iframe with factory drilled large back hole for the banjo if you are interested. I do believe you are right in that they would have had benchmark frames before having an Iframe. I have a benchmark 2x frame, but it says Micromag on it do it wouldnt match 100% Great find non-the-less.

Quote Originally Posted by chi town saint View Post
    OMG!! Soo many SFL emags. Damn, shocktech is my favorite company sorry to say, then AGD. I have so many ST cockers. What would be really great is a SFL emag. I would love to have that dust red but really any would do. I just have to ask would you consider selling any of.them down the road?
    I sold the dust blue and dust red sfl emags years ago. I still have the orange, red & black, and now the "maximmag" I never really think about selling, but sometimes I randomly sell some of my collection. You just have to be on the look out

Sk8ermog, if I don't find one i'll send you a message.