Thread: pump mag handle attachment?

pump mag handle attachment?

I am in the process of building a pump mag. It will use a CCM round handle. I plan on just cutting a slot in the pump guide and drilling a hole down through the handle and using a set screw to hold it all together.

But just for the sake of making things more difficult and complicated. Throw me some ideas on some alternative ways of keeping it all together.

Thanks

use a socket head 10/32 screw and bore out the hole in the pump handle so its just a lil bigger then tha head of screw and your all good. or use a shoulder screw? actually a shoulder screw works best…and is wat is used by rainman229 on his kits…here is a pic…its not tha best pic but its all i could find for now:

im pretty sure the ccm pump plates dont line up with the slot for the pump milled rails.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    im pretty sure the ccm pump plates dont line up with the slot for the pump milled rails.
    The only thing CCM I am using, is the handle. I am building the rest of the kit, including the plates.

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    use a socket head 10/32 screw and bore out the hole in the pump handle so its just a lil bigger then tha head of screw and your all good. or use a shoulder screw? actually a shoulder screw works best…and is wat is used by rainman229 on his kits…here is a pic…its not tha best pic but its all i could find for now:

Could you get me some pics of that hitman handle? I like the looks of it and want to see about building one.

Thanks