Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roguefactor?

roguefactor?

Haven't heard back from you since I sent you 40$ for a rpg viperblade trigger? What's the deal here? No shipping number. No confirmation email. This is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb9 View Post
    Haven't heard back from you since I sent you 40$ for a rpg viperblade trigger? What's the deal here? No shipping number. No confirmation email. This is getting ridiculous.
    You wont until the item ships, or until Ive exceeded the shipping timeframe I quoted.

Orders ship within 5 business(1 week) days from receipt of payment. That was stated in your invoice e-mail BEFORE you made payment. Your order has an effective payment receipt of 5/31/13, as it was received after the end of business day on 5/30. 5 business days from 5/31 is 6/7, tomorrow.

Just needed an update. You weren'T answering emails and your pm inbox is full. Communication would have prevented frustration

Just needed an update. You weren'T answering emails and your pm inbox is full. Communication would have prevented frustration
    No update to give. It will ship as originally stated in the original e-mail provided.

Then reply back to my email and say that. C o m m u n I c a t I on

I just refunded your payment Scotty. Thanks for the interest, but Id rather not do business with you.

Probably the best business move you ever made

Probably the best business move you ever made
    Definitely an easy one. Your only e-mail request after payment stated by you "Please let me know when the item ships and provide a shipping number. Thank you".

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    . Your order has an effective payment receipt of 5/31/13, as it was received after the end of business day on 5/30. 5 business days from 5/31 is 6/7, tomorrow.
    I belive that is all you need to send him in an email reply

But I guess you are too busy trying to manage all the traffic on your other site to send an email

Quote Originally Posted by Redic View Post
    I belive that is all you need to send him in an email reply

But I guess you are too busy trying to manage all the traffic on your other site to send an email
    I have more business than I have time right now. With how Ive seen other "dealers" making customers wait 3+ years for their pre-paid stuff while sellling their wares on eBay, my system of having items in stock and being able to ship within 5 days works just fine and has since I started over a decade ago in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    I just refunded your payment Scotty. Thanks for the interest, but Id rather not do business with you.
    LOL why do you still do business here? Just because the new guy was impatient and you were to busy to reply to a mail.

Then again I guess no business is better then any business?

WWTD....whatwouldtunado

Scotty post a want to buy thread in the sale forums here or go to bigevilonline.com or contact Tunaman. I am sure you can find a trig to meet your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    LOL why do you still do business here? Just because the new guy was impatient and you were to busy to reply to a mail.

Then again I guess no business is better then any business?

WWTD....whatwouldtunado

Scotty post a want to buy thread in the sale forums here or go to bigevilonline.com or contact Tunaman. I am sure you can find a trig to meet your needs.
    The consumer demands it, just that simple. I mean it when I say I have more business than time.

By all means though, anyone who cant wait 5 days please feel free to e-mail Tunaman. tunaman5@verizon.net .

I have bought multiple items from RogueFactor and all have been high quality and delivered within the time quoted. I can understand being concerned about a seller not returning emails quickly if they are just a standard forum member you don't know much about but with someone like RogueFactor with a well known reputation you can rest assured you are getting what you paid for.

Beemer. Are you catching the part that the customer did get the rundown in email on how it would work before payment? And that there was still one day left before he should expect to have gotten an email with more info. Me. I'm impatient at times. But I try to make fallow ups in week intervals. Especially when I've been given an email stating up to 5 days. If I expect or want more than that I would state it. But as rogue also pointed out. He did not ask for any special dealings. Just hopped on here. Got the answer he wanted. And STILL complained. Some customers business just isn't worth the headache of dealing with the customer. Once he got the info here it should have been a thank you. Sorry I'm impatient. I don't mean to be a pain. But that wasn't the case.

I'm not trying to bash or defend either party involved. But the deal breaker for me would have been the continued complaints after getting the info I was after.

Also tuna isn't always quick to reply either. These guys have lives. 10 dollars in parts here and there are not footing there bills.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Beemer. Are you catching the part that the customer did get the rundown in email on how it would work before payment? And that there was still one day left before he should expect to have gotten an email with more info. Me. I'm impatient at times. But I try to make fallow ups in week intervals. Especially when I've been given an email stating up to 5 days. If I expect or want more than that I would state it. But as rogue also pointed out. He did not ask for any special dealings. Just hopped on here. Got the answer he wanted. And STILL complained. Some customers business just isn't worth the headache of dealing with the customer. Once he got the info here it should have been a thank you. Sorry I'm impatient. I don't mean to be a pain. But that wasn't the case.

I'm not trying to bash or defend either party involved. But the deal breaker for me would have been the continued complaints after getting the info I was after.

Also tuna isn't always quick to reply either. These guys have lives. 10 dollars in parts here and there are not footing there bills.
    First off... If you have to state in a thread anywhere "I am not bashing or defending anything" well I hate to break it to you... You are doing both on multiple points here PAL... I on the other hand am not apologizing for any of the following. My history is well known to those who I care to socialize with and respect!!

Regardless on what your personal opinion here is... I will give my two cents just for the $hits and giggles...

No matter who you are or what you business you are in sometimes people need an answer to even the most mundane stupid questions. Sometimes they even need to be told how to wipe their own asses.

Roguefactor should have just softened his granite heart and found his balls out of his woman's purse to break his own 5 day communication and shipping policy in order to actually provide costumer service...

And on that point Why The Fruitcake does it take five days to ship something that we all know can be done in 5 minutes with a print out on USPS.com and dropped off with the mail man the next day. No person in the world has enough business to really put forth such anti costumer archaic policies you are maintaining here. It is a digital age with needy clientele.. Either evolve your policies or you will fold... end of story...

~Steven

lasrsktr. Sorry you feel that way all the way around with my post. Although you do have some good points here. I'm guessing you don't know any more than I do with how many emails were sent. Or how much time was given for a response after they were sent? If you do. It could change my outlook drastically. I still come back to the posts that appear to still be jumping down Rogue's throat after he had replied. Them lead me to believe not much time was given to reply. As for business. We all Handel it differently. I'm guessing a 5 day window is so he has a breathing room. Some days less. But a guarantee of 5 days. Or maybe he does all his shipping one day a week for ease. Idk. just throwing guesses out there. But most likely no one except the 2 parties involved know the whole deal.

Regardless , it's a shame the New Guy didn't get the trigger he wanted

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    I agree,
    pm what you are looking for.
    I may have it..
    im very limited in what I have though

Thats the whole point. Yet Rogue is supposed to be an AGD DEALER and A STAND UP MEMBER of AO. Ya right.

Thats how he treats a NEWER member HERE.

The OP probably didnt even pay attention to the terms. Just excited and IMPATIENT to get his product. That makes him wrong??? Way to make an impression Rogue. Any good business man knows the customer is always right.

A quick reply to his mail would have avoided this Thread.

If you are THAT BUSY with no time, why do you still have sale Threads HERE??????

You just removed any doubt I had. You have no class.

Heck folks around here are making threads at least twice a month about Tuna contact and orders. He always jumps in humbly with class and says sorry, mail me again been busy will ship ASAP. NEVER would he say screw you I refunded your payment. Have a nice day.

haha...no worries on that man...i hooked him up with a Talon Trigger that was actually tha trigger the M90 frames were sold with.

sold it to him Saturday and he received it Yesterday! ScottyB is a Kool Kat in my book man...he was just excited to be getting a nice trigger for his new frame!

Wow, this reminds me of old times. Now all we need is for Cyberave68, Jay8541 and Triangle to stop by.. I would add Mongoose to that list but I doubt anyone could pull his mouth off the bong long enough to get his attention...

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    haha...no worries on that man...i hooked him up with a Talon Trigger that was actually tha trigger the M90 frames were sold with.

sold it to him Saturday and he received it Yesterday! ScottyB is a Kool Kat in my book man...he was just excited to be getting a nice trigger for his new frame!
    Props to you good sir! This is what this community is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Wow, this reminds me of old times. Now all we need is for Cyberave68, Jay8541 and Triangle to stop by.. I would add Mongoose to that list but I doubt anyone could pull his mouth off the bong long enough to get his attention...

Props to you good sir! This is what this community is all about.

haha i try man...hes happy so im happy ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Thats the whole point. Yet Rogue is supposed to be an AGD DEALER and A STAND UP MEMBER of AO. Ya right.

Thats how he treats a NEWER member HERE.

The OP probably didnt even pay attention to the terms. Just excited and IMPATIENT to get his product. That makes him wrong??? Way to make an impression Rogue. Any good business man knows the customer is always right.

A quick reply to his mail would have avoided this Thread.

If you are THAT BUSY with no time, why do you still have sale Threads HERE??????

You just removed any doubt I had. You have no class.

Heck folks around here are making threads at least twice a month about Tuna contact and orders. He always jumps in humbly with class and says sorry, mail me again been busy will ship ASAP. NEVER would he say screw you I refunded your payment. Have a nice day.
    Wow this Guy took the words right out of my mouth
    Me ,...the way i was raised,....quick e-mail saying " remember what we discussed ? i can only ship on such&such day & time ,and because that hasn't happened yet,......you haven't heard from me .So with that being said ,i will let you know as soon as i get track # in hand"
    or something along those "diplomatic lines"
    simple as that
    Another way of looking @ it "objectively "
    Anyone here ever order something and as soon as payment is dropped ,its like all you here is wind an tumble weeds ,.... your like "hello" ?
    now your mind wonders saying " Hmm do i get ready for another p.p. dispute ? ( because we all know ) the earlier you make a dispute,the better your chances
    I could be totally wrong ,but thats how it seems to me . Just sayin

I just misunderstood his (apparent) fast written email. Then I emailed him and didn't receive a response for a few days. 6 days (maybe not business days) but 6 days went by and I didn't know what was going on so since he wasn't answering my email and his pm box was was full as it seems to always be I had to post a thread to get his attention. Then it appeared I was getting a snotty attitude from him and trying to make me feel stupid as oppose to reassuring me in a friendly manner. It's ok reebs hooked me up with a nice trigger that I'm very happy with and I won't ever buy or recommend products from rogue again. Good customer service keeps me coming back. He lost a potential good customer and I still got a nice trigger.

Thanks for everyone's concern and CUSTOMER support

I just misunderstood his (apparent) fast written email. Then I emailed him and didn't receive a response for a few days. 6 days (maybe not business days) but 6 days went by and I didn't know what was going on so since he wasn't answering my email and his pm box was was full as it seems to always be I had to post a thread to get his attention. Then it appeared I was getting a snotty attitude from him and trying to make me feel stupid as oppose to reassuring me in a friendly manner. It's ok reebs hooked me up with a nice trigger that I'm very happy with and I won't ever buy or recommend products from rogue again. Good customer service keeps me coming back. He lost a potential good customer and I still got a nice trigger.
    There are quite a few of us who have learned this lesson over and over again...

Visit www.Bigevilonline.com for a good group of guys and true pillars in the automag community.

~Steven

See now. This changes my outlook on everything. Sorry I was hesitant. Just comes from being sceptical until I have enough info to make an educated opinion. And I'm glad you got a trigger you like.

I cant thank you all enough, both those who support the way I do business and even those who do not.Its these threads now and in the past that provide me with new customers who understand and appreciate the way I do business. Ive done little advertising for the last 5 years, and for those that have recently placed orders as a result of this thread, I thank you for recognizing the honest and up-front service I provide. And I really appreciate those that take the time to read and understand that all our time is valuable, which allows me to give you the best prices AND service quoted.

Unlike other dealers, this allows me to keep my items in stock instead of pre-orders and I dont take your payments and make you wait for product beyond my shipping timeframes. By all means, go to other dealers who provide the service that suit your needs and desires. I will continue to provide the service I do as a result of the business, feedback and continued support I receive.

Let this be a lesson for everyone. What's the lesson you ask?

"Read and understand the terms of any agreement -before- you sign or agree to it."

Had this been done, there would have been no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    Let this be a lesson for everyone. What's the lesson you ask?

"Read and understand the terms of any agreement -before- you sign or agree to it."

Had this been done, there would have been no issue.
    So basically, from a business stand point, "rules and regulations" > customer service

I can tell you that, as a sales person, following the same reasoning will not lead you very far in business.
    I've never dealt with Rogue personally but I have been around AO for a while and have seen things like this one come up every once in a while, can't say frequently but it does come up. Now, my intention is not to bash him or anything like that, but, the situation does make me wonder why this continues to happen? We can say that people are just dumb and the new generation just do not like to read and follow directions, and in actuality be partially correct, however, that is the new consumer of "today". Do you get with the times or quit being in business to prove a point?