Thread: My new mag...

Cool My new mag...

Just received it, about a week ago, courtesy of TunaMan.

ULE Mag, paired with a Rotor, CCM NoPro feedneck, CP Micro Razor Drop Forward, along with a CP Micro On/Off ASA. For my barrel of choice, I decided to go with a DeadlyWind 10" Carbon Fibur with Freak inserts.

Powering this ULE Mag, is a Ninja 68/4500 with a SHP Regulator with an output of 1100 PSI.

Good stuff! Looks great!

very nice and clean setup!

Nice rig man now that you have it see how long you can leave it be. That's the hard part with mags

Tell me about it. I have parts for my gun that lay around until I'm in the mood to use them. I like having a paintball gun that feeds my childhood obssession with legos

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    Good stuff! Looks great!
    Thanks chief.

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
    very nice and clean setup!
    Thanks! I like my setups simple and compact.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Nice rig man now that you have it see how long you can leave it be. That's the hard part with mags
    Thanks boss! I've got a few other small upgrades planned for her, but otherwise she's pretty complete.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Tell me about it. I have parts for my gun that lay around until I'm in the mood to use them. I like having a paintball gun that feeds my childhood obssession with legos
    I've got a few more upgrades planned, but I'm waiting on Luke's Customs. Otherwise, my mag sits pretty much how I envisioned.

I'll give a thumbs up to his vert frame! worth every penny

I'll give a thumbs up to his vert frame! worth every penny
    The vert frame looks real nice, but I'll have to pass due to my preference to have wrap-around grips, which won't work with his vert frame.

I'm going with his trigger mod, and his Acis trigger along with duel detents for sure though.

I have the sear mod, i like it

Very nice! Sounds like another happy Mag owner. If I could only convince more people to pick one up. Did you go with the RT on/off or ULT?

I have the sear mod, i like it
    I can't wait to have this mod done. Sounds like it's worth every penny!

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    Very nice! Sounds like another happy Mag owner. If I could only convince more people to pick one up. Did you go with the RT on/off or ULT?
    RT on/off. Have to have the RT effect! =)

Problem is that a FEW upgrades on a mag turns into half the parts for another Mag. It'sa eendless cycle

Very nice mag.

Problem is that a FEW upgrades on a mag turns into half the parts for another Mag. It'sa eendless cycle
    Its a growing cycle. They are like rabbits. you start with one then get a part here or there then poof another mag. I am sure they breed every time I look I have another one.

Nice and clean. Congrats. You will love the SHP reg.

Yes, yes it is. Sitting here looking at 3 partial mags made from the left overs of two builds (plus the extra stuff I bought along with).

That is true... I mean, the main part of the mag is the Valve. Everything else is just so simplified.

Quote Originally Posted by sjrtk View Post
    Very nice mag.
    Thanks chief.

Quote Originally Posted by PBLife View Post
    Nice and clean. Congrats. You will love the SHP reg.
    Thanks! I haven't gotten a chance to fully enjoy the SHP reg yet. If everything goes as planned this weekend, I plan on running two cases or so through my Mag so I can fully reap the benifits of the SHP reg.

What size pin are you using? I put an E-Mag's .712 in from tuna and it rips. That and the RPG trigger with the stops were the best things I added.
    Name:  IMG_20130419_122250_771.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  48.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    What size pin are you using?Name:  IMG_20130419_122250_771.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  48.3 KB
    I honestly have no clue. Whatever he installs in the ULE mags.

Stock size is .75 which is 3/4 of an inch. drop it on a ruler to find out. The .712 helped the bounce effect of the RT trigger.

I don't have a ruler. If I did have one though, we're talking about grinding a bit down, correct?
    Doesn't matter though; I'll let Luke work his magic when I send out my parts.

I prefer to have both a stock one and one grinded down. Some fields don't allow the use of reactive triggers, so it's nice to be able to go back to stock. Also they are really pretty cheap from Tuna.

I dig it! Hows the rotor? I was thinking about picking one up, but i'm still on the fence about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I dig it! Hows the rotor? I was thinking about picking one up, but i'm still on the fence about it.
    I enjoy my Rotor. Most people I know can either love it or leave it. Most loaders today are more than capable with keeping up with the feed rates of today's markers. I enjoy my Rotor. Easy disassembly for cleaning, amazing battery life, along with an excellent feed rate are what won me over. Not to forget to mention, it's easy on the eyes. The only issue I've ran into, was using paint that was almost a decade old... Paint was swollen, had dimples, flat spots... Paint you wouldn't normally use. Needless to say, it didn't feed very well. Also heard that the Rotor doesn't feed well with Reballs. I wouldn't know though. I haven't used Reballs.

If you already have loaders that work well for you, I'd say pass. If you're in the market for another loader, you can pick up used V3 Rotors for $80 - $100. All in all, I think you'll enjoy it.