Thread: anyone own a ccm t2

anyone own a ccm t2

considering getting a ccm t2 marker, anyone one own one? ive got a ule bodied pump mag with a rainman pump kit, how do they compare? pros and cons...thanks

suaze Guest
    The pump stroke is similar. Very smooth and light. The dual pump rods eliminate pump twist. The CCM auto-trigger is an asset even if you don't use it much. It's nice to have. Maintenance is super easy. I recommend any CCM.

I have one and really like it. It's light and very efficient, as far as snipers go. I have it set up with the 86 frame and T-handle for the pump. Pump stroke is smooth. Some complain that it feels metallic, but I like that it doesn't feel like plastic.

Cons... I hate the ccm ASA. I bought a Bob long Geardrive and really like it. Also the reg doesn't have a collar to spin and depending on where "tight" is, you macro fitting may sit off to the side as opposed to directly in front of the trigger. I've just dealt with it, but wouldn't mind getting some of those Ninja clips to bring it around. I know... More Teflon tape too. I also replaced the 86 panels with Hogue wrap arounds because my hands fit them better.

Also it will depend which version you have for detents. I have the original with Spyder/Timmy style, but ccm shifted to o-rings.

I also like the ease of breakdown and maintenance. Stand by with your torx drivers (comes with a #10, but its loose in the case).

Here's a pic of my set up.

Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

nice, are these also cocker threaded? and the feedneck kind of reminds me like the old spyder feedneck, does the base get screwed into the body?

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    nice, are these also cocker threaded? and the feedneck kind of reminds me like the old spyder feedneck, does the base get screwed into the body?
    Yes... Cocker threaded barrels and the feed neck is the same style as the Spyder feed necks, but CCM has there own threading for them.

I picked up a t2 recently, haven't even gotten a chance to play with it yet! But I will say the build quality is incredible... Everything is just nice. Also the pump stroke is buttery smooth. I will be taking it for a test drive next Sunday, I'll try to remember to report back!

Best pump on Earth:

mpsd, what is that neoprene cover on your 13/3K? I'd love to get my hands on something similar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    mpsd, what is that neoprene cover on your 13/3K? I'd love to get my hands on something similar!
    It's an old (and I truly mean old!) 7oz CO2 tank cover. This thing has been with me for a couple decades now. Bacci currently have several for sale:
    http://www.baccipaintball.com/air-bo...nk-covers.html

They are cheap and the seller is great. I absolutely recommend him.

I also vote that CCMs are very nice and worth the money.

There are a few things you have with a ULE pump mag that you won't have with a CCM. One is no double feeds (assuming you have a detent). After any on-field chaos, you can always stroke a pump mag if you can't tell from the trigger that it is ready to go. The other is the ability to over-bore your paint. With egg-shaped event paint, it's sometimes nice to pull out a pump mag with a .690+ barrel. Another small thing is playing in the rain. It's hard to flood a pump mag. Snipers get water almost everywhere, especially on the bolt and in the hammer bore (still playable I admit).

None of that outweighs a CCM, but it does make me keep a pump mag around.

I also like the sniper platform as a pump because you can feel the pump push the ball into the barrel. That with a well tuned trigger is big fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    http://www.baccipaintball.com/

the seller is great. I absolutely recommend him.

Thanks for the link. I was looking for a 12g dropout changer all day. He had a few of them.

Thanks for all the info everyone...feel like I've got a new gun I need...I'm also keeping my pump mag for sure though...

I picked up a T2. Nice gun.

T2s are fabulous markers. Incredible what precision and performance CCM brings to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    It's an old (and I truly mean old!) 7oz CO2 tank cover. This thing has been with me for a couple decades now. Bacci currently have several for sale:
    http://www.baccipaintball.com/air-bo...nk-covers.html

They are cheap and the seller is great. I absolutely recommend him.

Thanks for the link! Yeah, Bacci is great, I've purchased several old Mag parts from him. Time to get a tank cover now