Thread: WTB: Blue Parts

Cool WTB: Blue Parts

So I'm a sucker for blue parts. I'm also a sucker for reliving my early days of paintballing so I'm looking to rebuild a mag I had back in the 90s. Here is that mag:

I already have the splash kit, forgrip extension, and the blue rev.

What I need/want is a black MiniMag Centerfeed body and Blue Grips

I would love a set of blue wood grips like these ones I had back in the day:

Or like either of these:

I would also love to track down these grips I had Luke make me back in the day:

I'll also look at almost any other mag part that are BLUE

I have a blue ule body with little ware, no dent and might have the original feed neck. Also a dust blue ac barrel
    Last edited by yellowmitten; 01-20-2014 at 06:14 AM.

PMed

Well I landed an awesome blue Xvalve with this thread so I'm giving it a bump. Still looking for parts to rebuild my splash blue mag. Here it is so far:

I also have a black vert body to replace the silver one and I have a black aluminum back valve half I'm going to install soon. The back of the valve is currently a steel Air American reg half and isn't much lighter then the stock one, but looks cool.

I've got a blue dye ultralite barrel I'll give you for cheap if you want. It's a bright blue not sure if you're in the market for anything like it but thought I'd give it a shot.

I might be interested. Is it mag threaded? Is it a 2 piece? Send me some info/pics if you get a chance. Thanks.

Name:  photo(6).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  46.8 KB

It's two piece, cocker threaded, 14 inch. I have no idea what the bore is but if I had to guess it is around .687 from the last time I fitted it for paint. It shows a little anno rub where the threading is but otherwise no nicks or scratches. Needs to be cleaned which I will do of course at some point. Last time I shot it was at tunaball and it shot well. I don't have a use for it anymore as I've gone to a freak system. Like I said, if you're even remotely interested i'll give you a good deal on it.

Still interested in blue parts. Let me know what you have.

I have a nice blue emag trigger, no top magnet but I have it for it, and if you need I guess I could throw in the magnet adjuster for you.

I just scored this little beauty and I need more blue slash parts for her.

Mainly a barrel and ASA but I will look at almost anything blue. Also willing to pay very well for some blue wood AGD style grips. Even the rubber oldschool ones.

you could always strip and stain those wood grips if you can't find any... should be able to find a blue stain at Lowe's/home depot...

nice one, give the frame to me...plzzz

Any interest in a solid-blue pf-plug?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=dropkick

I'm pretty sure that I still one have left.

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    nice one, give the frame to me...plzzz
    Sorry buddy. I bought the whole mag just for that frame. Turns out it's a better blue then my previous splash mag so I might have to sell my more purple-ish splash kit.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    Any interest in a solid-blue pf-plug?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=dropkick

I'm pretty sure that I still one have left.
    I don't have any powerfeed bodies so I'll pass, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by paintchucker View Post
    you could always strip and stain those wood grips if you can't find any... should be able to find a blue stain at Lowe's/home depot...
    I have been looking into this option. How do I coat it so it's protected? I'm planning to buy some dye on ebay and give it a shot on some test wood before committing. Thanks.

Still looking for almost anything blue related. A blue rogue feedneck would be awesome.