Thread: WTB ULE Body/ Retro Valve

WTB ULE Body/ X Valve

Looking for a Pariah or AM/MM Length ULE Body ( Possibly a chord or similar DW body ), and a X Valve with parts kit. LMK what you have! Have cash and trades.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-Minimag-Parts
    Last edited by rifleman wi; 04-02-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Up! The money in my Paypal Account is burning a hole in my pocket!!
    Last edited by rifleman wi; 03-12-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: clairty

No one wants my monies?

Id just peruse already posted ads... I've had a few wtb ads on here with little results, like posting a wtb ad then 10 minutes later the thing I asked for was posted in a for sale ad. I don't fully believe they get "blown off", I just think people post a quick ad and leave without checking all the other threads.

Just some advice. And I just bought an rt pro and ule body off here for > $200. So its possible if you search around

Also, I haven't seen a chord body for anywhere near $200 itself, just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    Id just peruse already posted ads... I've had a few wtb ads on here with little results, like posting a wtb ad then 10 minutes later the thing I asked for was posted in a for sale ad. I don't fully believe they get "blown off", I just think people post a quick ad and leave without checking all the other threads.

Just some advice. And I just bought an rt pro and ule body off here for > $200. So its possible if you search around

Also, I haven't seen a chord body for anywhere near $200 itself, just a heads up
    I appreciate the help, I let a black ULE pass earlier today because im looking for a Pariah Body so i dont have to cut up the ule. Also, for any of the DW bodies i would add cash, or offer my trades.i know there rare.

I have a ULE body and it seems a deal I made has fallen thru. Asking 110 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post
    I have a ULE body and it seems a deal I made has fallen thru. Asking 110 for it.
    yours was the one i saw, im going to try and wait it out for a Pariah body. thanks tho

Still looking, want an X valve in exelent shape with parts kits for LX and ULT. Will pay more for a rare Retro marked X valve.

To the top.

/top

I think you should just cut a ULE. They are still being made, it would be cheaper and this search seems to be coming up empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post
    I think you should just cut a ULE. They are still being made, it would be cheaper and this search seems to be coming up empty.
    Im going to give it about another month, I missed out on the last one that was on here a few weeks back.