Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: One Legged T-Rex (OLTR)

Quote Originally Posted by BLachance75 View Post
    I was blown away at how fast it was shooting. He had it shooting as fast as any electro out there.

No video?!

No video, it was raining and my mask with the camera doesn't have a vizor and I was getting a lot of water inside the frames without the vizor.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

Quote Originally Posted by BLachance75 View Post
    No video, it was raining and my mask with the camera doesn't have a vizor and I was getting a lot of water inside the frames without the vizor.
    One legged t-rex...
    Limited visibility...
    Rain...
    Pow pow pow in the distance...

Were you playing paintball or on the set of Jurassic World?

Did a Logic UMF T-Rex install today.
    I'm very happy with the conversion, there's enough material in the frame to machine for a good fit. Tested it and it works great.

Last edited by luke; 06-07-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Is there enough room in the logic frame for a lpr below the Trex such as a tickler?

Not sure, I dont own a Tickler to measure. However, the Logic frame dose not look ideal for a sleeper reg, there's four 10-32 ASA threaded holes in the bottom, plus there's a dovetail. You would also have to figure out how to deal with the lower grip frame screws. I'm sure someone has done it, those are just some issues you would have to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Is there enough room in the logic frame for a lpr below the Trex such as a tickler?
    In order to get the tickler in there you have to machine the grip screws away. I've done it and just used custom grips with relocated lower screws. You could also use Dye "Stickie 3's" and only use the upper mounting screws.
    ......You know you want one!!

Here is a link to the pictures. . . .UMF Sleeper

Thanks for the info Loguzzzzzz, looks good.

First RT build, tested and approved.

Played at the field last weekend this things rips. I'm not very good at walking the trigger but for some reason left handed I got some pretty good strings together. Right handed I could fan the trigger pretty fast.

My setup is classic valve and rt on/off stock .750 pin length.

Attached a pic she is ready for anno. Thinking dust black all around. polished grips to match classic valve and a stainless dye barrel? Not into the crazy splashed anno.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's a sneak peek at a pneumag only trigger I've been working on. This is just the prototype, I'm still waiting on some magnets and other parts to come in so I can finish up testing.
    The first picture is WITH the safety engaged. It has a super short stroke and the design is intended to give you the maximum amount of finger room possible with a factory spec trigger guard.
    This is more about function and performance rather than aesthetics.

There is no need for a top set screw and it really does not need the bottom one with the stroke as short as it is. However I believe the valve will operate with a shorter stroke than what I have the trigger designed at. Currently at the valve pin in the T-Rex only depresses 0.02" with this trigger.

This will still be a magnetic return, this trigger will have a small (removable) magnet in the top of the trigger that will pull against the magnets in the frame. I plan on putting a kit together that will allow you to adjust the magnetic force between the frame and trigger. Still waiting on parts to do that testing though.

I hope I don't piss to many people off with this release, some of you just purchased frames and triggers. (sorry, it's just the nature of the beast with developing new parts)

I like it. I was looking at my new trigger and thought it needs to sit closer to the back of the frame.

If sucks that I just bought it but when these are ready I'll buy one. The look and design make it worth it.

I like it, lean and mean.

once your have the trigger up for sale (Ia ssume it'll be here as well?) I will most definitely get one plus at least one T-Rex, one or two Rails airline-milled and maybe two frames with the install (one of your Mini Verts and an Intelli)... awesome job!

Did you have to shorten the trigger pin to get the new trigger to work?

No, the pin you got with your T-Rex is the on I used. There's a counter sink in the back of the trigger.

Plug and play with vert frame & trex? Or does the frame need modification?

All my frames currently in stock come ready for the T-Rex and the trigger is a drop in mod.

Nice I'm in for one.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    the trigger is a drop in mod.
    I was all disappointed at first because I thought it was a whole different frame. However, I'm wrong. If it's just a trigger, I'm in for one as well.

Well... it is a new frame too, the one pictured is a "Mini Vert V3" it has a few new features, details are on my website.

will the new trigger be available for single trigger or only double trigger frame???

I got my mini vert when I bought the trex. I'm pretty sure only thing I don't have is the trigger pin set screws & built in mounting for trex.

The magnets are nice gives the trigger a nice reactive feel. With this new trigger I might actually be able to walk it.

Keep the innovation coming Luke!

Well... it is a new frame too, the one pictured is a "Mini Vert V3" it has a few new features, details are on my website.
    Very cool refinements and new features, but I can't justify buying a whole new frame as long as the new trigger will work with the V2 double frame. awesome innovations though. Not having to adjust the trigger stops (or worry about them adjusting themseleves) is a big bonus. Not to mention the fact that my dummy pump fingers may finally have enough room to walk the trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    will the new trigger be available for single trigger or only double trigger frame???

No plans currently for a new single trigger, sorry.

I like the new trigger pin design

Looks like I wont be able to finish these up until next week. I just got my magnets in and they're too small, just ordered more...

No plans currently for a new single trigger, sorry.
    Darn, that will change frame option for me.

Looks like I wont be able to finish these up until next week. I just got my magnets in and they're too small, just ordered more...
    Will you list them on your website or make a post on the Dealer's Forum here when they're ready? Also, will they be about the same cost as your existing trigger options?

I'm ready to buy!