Thread: Price Check Request - X-Valve, ULE w/Warp, Loader and assorted gear

Price Check Request - X-Valve, ULE w/Warp, Loader and assorted gear

It's been probably 5 years since I've actually played, and even more than that since I seriously had time to play paintball. So I'm looking to sell off my gear, but I've been away from it for so long - I barely even know what I have; never the less what it's worth.

Everything worked fine last time I used it approximately five years ago, it's been stored since then. Here's what I remember or have gathered from recent searches:

- X-Valve (level 10)
    - Vert ULE Body
    - Intelliframe
    - Warp drive with rechargeable battery mod (trigger mod in IF)
    - The RT rail was custom milled to some extent (purchased it here years ago)
    - Loader that syncs to trigger
    - Stealth barrel? Some other barrel and 2 classic AO barrels
    - Java 3000 psi nitro tank, unsure of size (With armor shield, cover and associated thread/quick disconnect protectors)
    - Pack carrier with tubes
    - Lots of assorted other crap to include the classic body and trigger frame, bags, barrel bags, etc

I also have a PGP with a holster, tube belt, and stock.

I currently have an offer for the Automag gear for $400, is that reasonable?

Any further identification or help would be appreciated.

Name:  20140309_113544.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  41.7 KBName:  20140309_113608.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  48.1 KBName:  20140309_112407.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  43.8 KBName:  20140309_114154.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  51.7 KBName:  20140309_114652.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  47.7 KB

If you do part it out, I might be interested in the intelli frame. Possibly the PGP if I could see some pics.

How many barrels does that barrel bag have? I got a full Stella kit and I need a good method of transport/storage.
    Xmag, IT Emag
    And a few other Emags.

Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by fstop_22 View Post
    If you do part it out, I might be interested in the intelli frame. Possibly the PGP if I could see some pics.
    I'll be sure to let you guys know if I part out.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFiend View Post
    How many barrels does that barrel bag have? I got a full Stella kit and I need a good method of transport/storage.
    Black barrel case holds 4 (and currently has 4 - 2 classic and 2 ule body barrels)
    Blue roll up can hold 5 and is currently empty.

you'll get more if you part it out. As a kit I don't think 500$ would be too much to ask.

Just PM'd you

I'm interested in the small co2 tank

I would be interested in the mpm stock if you part.

Sorry guys I just purchased it all. I've been a proud owner of a Minimag since they first came out. I remember almost buying an Automag, but the guy at Paintball Games of Dallas (the best store in DFW back in the day) told me to wait a few more weeks and AGD was coming out with a new gun which was the Minimag. Then I remember the Classic RT coming out, but I couldn't afford it. So I'm pretty excited about getting this gun. I'm an old guy 46 and have always been an AGD guy. Most of my friends bought Cockers back then, but I remember them being fairly complicated so I went with AGD. Actually my first gun was a Tippman (I think 98 custom). I also played pump before that, can't remember the gun. Can't wait to get this thing.
    Last edited by PsychoJester; 03-26-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoJester View Post
    Sorry guys I just purchased it all. I've been a proud owner of a Minimag since they first came out. I remember almost buying an Automag, but the guy at Paintball Games of Dallas (the best store in DFW back in the day) told me to wait a few more weeks and AGD was coming out with a new gun which was the Minimag. Then I remember the Classic RT coming out, but I couldn't afford it. So I'm pretty excited about getting this gun. I'm an old guy 46 and have always been an AGD guy. Most of my friends bought Cockers back then, but I remember them being fairly complicated so I went with AGD. Actually my first gun was a Tippman (I think 98 custom). I also played pump before that, can't remember the gun. Can't wait to get this thing.
    If you decide to part I'll take the small co2 tank