Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man-Cave: My AGD Museum / Shrine

Preview of things to come...
    [/QUOTE]

WOW!! An Aurora Shockwave?!!!! Cant wait to see pics of that. Who did the coating for you? Do i dare ask how much it cost?LOL

WE NEED MORE PICS>>THAT THING IS HOT!!!!!!

A cave to be proud very. Very nice man. Looking forward to seeing more of the aurora as well :-p

RT Lover: Lol, my girlfriend doesn't mind the abundance of paintball guns around the house, but a stripper pole? I might be pushing it.... :-)

BTAutoMag: I have no idea. I bought them like that. I like music and paint splatter so I said why the hell not?

Menace_AO:

Nobody: My gf bought it at http://www.containerstore.com/

Xmagterror: I thought it would be a perfect platform to get one done. SSR Racing did the coating, but I would not recommend it. The amount of money and the type of business that SSR racing is, I would never do another gun. Unfortunately, I sent both an Xmag and Shockwave. One made it out alive. :-\ I'll post up my story after I get it back from Wayne (SSR Racing)

koleah: Exactly!

Not to be too weird......but can I come over and hang out? I'll bring an X and E mag...

I'll bring pizza.

I hate to say it,.. but if you are suffering from OCD,.. please infect me!!!

I love the parts bins,.....

This thread is full of pR0n and w1n

Lets get back on the topic of that spacemag! I need that in my life, so damn cool

Yes that spacemag is super awesome. I miss it.

if the space mag won second what was first?

The only kid in that house is him. Mine would WTFPWN that setup

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    agreed, mine just got into my display and opened enough NIB star wars toys to make me consider adoption as a viable option

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    Truth. I want to see the follow up thread when Bunny has to dismantle his man cave and turn his nice cubbies into a toy shelf.

I too was bless with a women in my life that is willing to put up with my love of paintball and all that misc parts that come with it. We moved into a new apartment in a house that is over 100 years old. We had a spare bedroom that was going to be the wife's craft room, but slowly became my man cave. That in-turn became my paintball room. She now simply avoids the room all together so I tend to spread my paintball gear over the IKEA table and carpeted floor.

Bunny: I'm very impressed with your setup and I'm sure that once the wife and I settle down in a real place of our own I'll request my own man-paintball-cave.
    Last edited by Sk8ermog; 12-26-2013 at 03:13 AM.

I suddenly feel like you and I have a connection cause thats what my bench looks like

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I suddenly feel like you and I have a connection cause thats what my bench looks like
    Were you talking to me or Bunny? I actually tried cleaning up my table a little before taking the pic.

mines a complete organized disaster. I know where every bolt and allen wrench is... but people look at it with an amazed and horrified face