Thread: my first Emag:-)

my first Emag:-)

I've never owned an Emag till now.:-) I know I sorta cheated and didn't build it myself but it was just calling my name.(you know you want me,I'm sooo sexy,the wife won't be too mad,I'll mow down your competition, always be there for you,buy me Dodge just buy me Dodge)lol yeah I spent my paintball money on it and now have a monstrous honey-do list.I'm talking repainting rooms and building a new deck sort of list.:-)
    This was put together by Xmt and its the finest marker I've ever owned hands down. my wife is now jealous of it and she has said once already that I give the shockwave more attention than her lol.My hat is off to you Xmt ,totally worth every penny.

congrats on the mistriss dodge! looks nice.

Thanks man.:-)

Beautiful! Absolutely stunning

Im really glad you like the gun! I still regret selling it and always will.LOL Had to sell a few because i have too many.

What a nice way to jump into emags.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Wheres a good place to purchase a charger and what kind.?

When you wife complains about the attention you give the Emag, just point out to her that the Shockwave has more curves than she does. ... then be prepared to be lonely for awhile, lol

I looked long and hard at this mag when XMT put it up, just could not justify the money even though I am sure it is worth every penny and more. "She's a real beaut, Clark."

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    When you wife complains about the attention you give the Emag, just point out to her that the Shockwave has more curves than she does. ... then be prepared to be lonely for awhile, lol
    Lol thought about saying that but then remembered how spiteful a woman can be.:-) be some long winter nites.

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    I looked long and hard at this mag when XMT put it up, just could not justify the money even though I am sure it is worth every penny and more. "She's a real beaut, Clark."
    Yeah I weighed the pros and cons of it. xvalve 200,shockwave body 275,lowers 325,feed neck 30,anno job 200 to 250 not to mention good battery and the work luke done.I prolly would have had over a grand in it if I had built it myself before putting it all together and tuning. I also weighed in on a new electro like the j4torque but I know all to well on how fancy electros decline in value after the new year model is released.lol you buy for 850 this year and next year you do good to get 550 out of it,lol like car depreciation. I like mags they just tend to hold a good solid value for your money .:-) I hope one day someone like xmt or Luke decides to build complete mags again,it would be soo cool.:-)

making a complete mag would be awesome...Now that i have added a 5 axis machine to my shop I will be able to do some really neat stuff. Im supervised it took so long to sell the gun.....my pictures of it kinda sucked. The gun looks awesome in person. I have another shockwave body left that im going to send to have anodized with my phoenix, and ripper.
    Props to Cougar20th for doing such an awesome job on the phoenix design!

The battery housing you have on that gun has more milling than all the rest. I did some extra milling on it a few days before i had the lowers anodized. Not to many shockwave bodies out there....Im not sure how many were even made. I have it wrote down somewhere.

I would have jumped on it sooner but had to rally up my Paintball money