Thread: Micromag with Hyperframe

Micromag with Hyperframe

I have a micromag that I picked up and kept as a backup. Used it once while Big Evil was tuning up my Tac-1, and then she went back in the closet. Just grabbed a q-bow which will be my new backup and went to shoot the micro and ensure she was working and the valve seems stuck. New battery on the hyperframe, changed out the bumper because that seemed to be sticky and now valve seems stuck( maybe the sear is engaged, don't know) and I don't have the time to mess with it with grad school and a wife of 4 months.

Here are the pictures and the good news.

micromag with hyperframe and a rt valve, worked 6 months ago and has been in a climate controlled environment. Comes exactly as pictured with the bike grip and the bigshot barrel. Hyperframe noid clicks so that should be fine. Valve probably needs a rebuild.

One last bad thing, the srew holding the frame on is in there pretty good. The oringinal owner stripped out the allen so he made a flat head out of it.

That picture looks worse than it is, but overall it's a 7/10 for looks, it has been played with and needs to be played with again. Great little shooter when I used her she just needs to be back in the wild.

For trades not really looking for anything but cash, and I might part if everything gets accounted for.

Price $300 + shipping

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. Thanks,
    Andrew

If you'd part this, I'd take the micromag body, ASA, and valve/field strip screw.

I will keep that in mind. Thanks,

Andrew

I'd be interested in getting the valve if you part it out

Just to be clear, i was claiming Valve and field strip screw

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    If you'd part this, I'd take the micromag body, ASA, and valve/field strip screw.

Got cha dont want to step on toes sorry

Depending on prices I would prob pick up the hyper frame. Just send a pm and we can discuss moneyifyoy decide to break up thanks.

Sounds like a plan, so all we have left is the barrel and bike grip? I might be willing to do that. Give me a day or so to talk to other interested parties and we will go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan13 View Post
    I don't have the time to mess with it with grad school and a wife of 4 months.

Thanks, Andrew
    and that's the problem right there. the mag will give you far less problems than the wife. hell, the mag won't get upset if you go finger some other gun's trigger. can't say that about the wife.

but GLWS. also, to clarify for others, what is the version of Hyperframe? they were available in 12bps and i believe 20bps.

Lol, she's worth it. Hell I have yet to eat a bad meal since she has been around and I am more than hard enough to put up with... the frame is a standard 12, not the 20

From what I've been told I should be able to part everything for around

Micromag body with Vert ASA: $140
    RT Valve: $100 (in nonworking condition)
    Hyperframe: $120 (for a 13bps board in working condition)
    Bike Grip: $15
    Barrel: $20

Only problem I have is the screw that was made into a flathead and I can't seem to get out. because of this the hyperframe and the body are together and i'm afraid I will have to drill out the screw. I have a press at work, but really don't want to have to worry about it... so because of that, I will do the micromag, with the vert asa and the hyperframe together for $210 + shipping from 30144. Everything else feel free to offer. Thanks,

Andrew

Here are some pictures of everything taken apart.

pm incoming
    I need pics of the hyperframe after you have it taken off the body.

thankyou,
    KNM.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 02-26-2014 at 11:26 PM.

Pming as well

Given the non working valve and the hyperframe stuck to the body, i am going to pass. GLWS.

Honestly guys I appreciate the offers, but I really don't have time to get everything working. If I spend the time fixing everything the price will go up. Please keep that in mind, my time isn't free and when I might get a hour or two a week it isn't readily available either...

And sold

This had my name all over it so I had to pick it up. Thanks CaptianMorgan13

Looks like it found an awesome home!!