Thread: Classic RT body's and rails

Classic RT body's and rails

Are there any after market or custom body's and rails made for these to drop some weight, I haven't seen anything but maybe someone has something laying around. I'd like to get a center feed body for mine with a clamping feedneck, and didn't know if it would be possible to mill down a rail with the way air runs in the in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdubs View Post
    Are there any after market or custom body's and rails made for these to drop some weight, I haven't seen anything but maybe someone has something laying around. I'd like to get a center feed body for mine with a clamping feedneck, and didn't know if it would be possible to mill down a rail with the way air runs in the in the back.

I made vert feed ule bodies for the classic rt about a year ago. I'm sold out. I do have what I call an RTX body that allows you to run an x valve on your classic rt. And I do classic rt ule rail milling. The combination of the rtx body with x valve and ule rail milling drops over a pound off the the marker

Do you have any pictures? Or plan on making anymore of the the ule bodys

Those bodies are discontinued. I made approx 20 of them from what I remember. I do have an RTX body though. Do a search on here for pics.

how much to ule mill and put a slot up front on my classic rt rail

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    how much to ule mill and put a slot up front on my classic rt rail
    $50 plus return shipping

Pm me your info!

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    Pm me your info!
    Let me see if i can dig up the program this weekend. Shoot me a pm