Thread: Time to move on and seel my stuff (2 markers, masks, RARE Micro-CA II, and more)

Time to move on and seel my stuff (2 markers, masks, RARE Micro-CA II, and more)

I guess it's time for me to stop holding on to the pipe dream that I will be able to play paintball anytime soon again. Selling every piece of equipment I have left. Below is a list that I will work to update with pictures soon. All items are sold as-is, though all of the equipment was in working order last time I used it ~6 months ago when I pulled everything out to oil it up and test everything. Price listed is for the item shipped...unless you have excellent feedback on here, I expect payment before shipment.

• Automag RT Pro with ULE body, ULE trigger kit, Dye grip, CP 3D flame drop, black/chrome foregrip, and Level-10 bolt - SOLD
    • The original PMI Piranha (black) - $50
    • PMI Mask (with spikes) - $20
    • Empire Helmet/Mask (convertible...with spikes) - $40
    • Brass Eagle Equipment Case - $45
    • AirGun Design Micro-CA II lever-action constant air system (RARE and in perfect condition) - SOLD
    • White Wolf Airsmithing black rubber foregrip - $20
    • Empire electric hopper (has crack) - $20
    • CP barrel kit - $40
    • CCM Silver and black neck - SOLD
    • Armson 16" Stealth Barrel - SOLD

Link to picture album:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1088091...eat=directlink

I will sell all remaining stuff together for $200 shipped if someone wants it all, and even throw in some pods and such.

I have been out of paintball for really 3 years now, so the above items have only been used lightly as of late; basically pull it out every 3-6 months to clean and lube. Since I have been out of the game for a while, some of the above prices may be "off" for some. I tried to check prices against what comparable things were selling for on ebay and other forums. If you feel something is way off in price, PM and we can discuss. I know what I paid, I know all have been taken care of well, and I have researched pricing so don't expect me to do anything drastic like cut the price of the marker in half.
    Last edited by jhardy66; 09-12-2013 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Updating pending/sold items

I'll take the RT Pro.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I'll take the RT Pro.
    PM sent.
    Good timing; I was just about to PM him that he priced that too low.

PM responded to. Thanks going_home!

Hey splat, it's been a long time sir...hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by jhardy66 View Post
    PM responded to. Thanks going_home!

Hey splat, it's been a long time sir...hope all is well.
    Indeed! I thought I recognized some of those parts! I'm sorry to hear you aren't able to play these days, it's becoming a common theme for many of us

I'll take the CCM Silver and black feed neck - $10, please send pp info thanks.

PM with info sent. Thanks lobo_fuerte!

@splat, yep not many people I used to run with play anymore and just had our second kid...so money and time have gotten tight.

pm'd

Pm on stock

Replied to both PMs...thanks guys!

I updated the original post to reflect a change in price for purchasing all remaining stuff. Some people have asked if that was a possibility...and yes it is.

I have also updated the URL for the picture album, as some have pointed out that the old one was no longer functioning.
    Last edited by jhardy66; 09-05-2013 at 06:49 PM.

All PMs on remaining items have been responded to, and sold inventory items have been marked as such. Please continue to post here or PM me with further questions.
    Thanks!