Thread: Tk agd

Tk agd

As a long time member around here I remember how much you had forum members involved with development testing of new products. And more recently watch how you allow anyone that you believe will do your products justice to make profit off of them as long as it is small runs. I realize you gave up on making a living in paint ball. And I understand that. But thank you for allowing the aftermarket guys around here to make products without you getting an added profit off of it. Not many business men would do that. It just goes to show you really do care about the sport and players that still love and sport your guns. So thank you for being a stand up guy.

Thanks BD I appreciate the compliments. It is after all my legacy and I want to see it continue as much as you guys do. I appreciate you all continuing to hold the torch. I must say I derive some pleasure from telling friends many of our products now sell used for more than they did new.

TK

Quote Originally Posted by AGD View Post
    Thanks BD I appreciate the compliments. It is after all my legacy and I want to see it continue as much as you guys do. I appreciate you all continuing to hold the torch. I must say I derive some pleasure from telling friends many of our products now sell used for more than they did new.

TK

I second that!!!!

I was explaining automags to a nonpaintballer. He asked why you would shoot something so loyally when the company hasn't produced a product in 10 years.

"No ones made anyrhing better yet"

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I was explaining automags to a nonpaintballer. He asked why you would shoot something so loyally when the company hasn't produced a product in 10 years.

"No ones made anyrhing better yet"
    That pretty much sums it up right there.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Agreed. An excellent product that's still winning converts to this day. Thanks again.
    AO Feedback |*| MCB Feedback |*| Please ship to me in Canada using USPS (US shipping also an option...US Parcel Pickup)