Thread: Turkey Day

Turkey Day

What's everyone doing for Turkey Day? Don't be shy you Canucks, you can answer too.

Heading to my parents on thanksgiving, going to eat alot of food. Then the Saturday after thanksgiving my wifes parents are coming to my house and I do it all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Heading to my parents on thanksgiving, going to eat alot of food. Then the Saturday after thanksgiving my wifes parents are coming to my house and I do it all over again.
    Nice. We are foregoing the extended family this year and heading to Atlanta instead. My sister just bought a decent sized condo down there and the rest of our family up here in SC thought it would be fun to go have Thanksgiving at her new place. It helps that she has more than a tiny apartment. We used to joke that my younger brothers liked her last apartment but never got to see the bedroom (it was a studio )

MOTY3
    I will be on vacation next week, my wife informed me that her family is coming to our house this year for Thanksgiving even though our house was trashed last year in Hurricane Harvey. OH Well guess I need to get into high gear and finish up the last little bit of flooring and trim work I have been milking for the past few months. As for food I will be smoking a turkey and frying a turkey and maybe smoking a brisket as well. Other than that I will probably be doing population control on the local deer heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    I will be on vacation next week, my wife informed me that her family is coming to our house this year for Thanksgiving even though our house was trashed last year in Hurricane Harvey. OH Well guess I need to get into high gear and finish up the last little bit of flooring and trim work I have been milking for the past few months. As for food I will be smoking a turkey and frying a turkey and maybe smoking a brisket as well. Other than that I will probably be doing population control on the local deer heard.
    The food part sounds excellent. The flooring part I could pass on Good luck in your endeavors. Nothing like crunch time to really motivate a man towards getting shtuff done!
    Ooo that reminds me I need to pew some pews through a couple of my new real steel items as well some time soon.

Family coming over.

Getting 1 smoked and 1 roasted turkey breast from the Honey Baked Ham store and 5 pounds of sliced brisket from Mission BBQ .

Meat time !

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Family coming over.

Getting 1 smoked and 1 roasted turkey breast from the Honey Baked Ham store and 5 pounds of sliced brisket from Mission BBQ .

Meat time !

Classic! Always love the taste of the turkey we would get from the honey baked ham store the next day when I was making turkey sammiches. Mmmmm

I would like to take a moment to wish all my PaintBall friends a very happy and safe Turkey day!! Miss you all!!!

Little John....................Little John D. What the hell. You be safe and have a happy one also.

Shoot Straight is having a big black Friday sale.

I'm trying to forget about it.....

Shoot Straight is having a big black Friday sale.

I'm trying to forget about it.....
    dont remind me
    I'm already gonna try to avoid gun.deals like the plague.

Going down a 14 year rabbit hole
    https://www.styleforum.net/threads/c...ty-or-no.2300/

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    dont remind me
    I'm already gonna try to avoid gun.deals like the plague.
    I've been wanting a PMR-30 just for grins and they have it at $399 for black Friday

On another note, a little known black Friday fact.

Its the busiest day of the year for plumbers.....

You're welcome !

That was a fact I could have lived the rest of my life and not ever cared to know...

Thanks goinghome....

. . . On another note, a little known black Friday fact.

Its the busiest day of the year for plumbers.....

You're welcome !

That sounds like a bunch of crap to me!!!
    ......You know you want one!!