Thread: Gun case recommendations

Gun case recommendations

Can anyone recommend cases to carry multiple markers in.
    Or some kind of rolling storage system big enough to also carry multiple markers plus gear.

how many markers are you talking about, my favorite cases has always been the 'plano 4 pistol case'....made of plastic 3 foam layers and locking hinges, i carry 2 markers in each...

5 markers

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    how many markers are you talking about, my favorite cases has always been the 'plano 4 pistol case'....made of plastic 3 foam layers and locking hinges, i carry 2 markers in each...
    Same here man!!! they are great cases, sturdy, and you can pick them up for 20-25 bucks.

i think i have a hardig case/ pelican case that should hold 10 or some of my mags.
    need to get some new foams.

but this case will set you back a bit.

I use the plano as well. Mine is old enough to be marked as docsol though. Or however you spell it. Plano bought them a few years back. Work great for paintball and hard water tight motorcycle luggage.

Guess I'm 4th or 5th on the Plano. I have one for markers and one that I bought to mod for barrels. I can fit 4 markers without barrels in the case.