Thread: Warpless-Warp, but with the warp...

Warpless-Warp, but with the warp...

Huh, what??

I needed the feedneck there because the paint wasn't transitioning from the loader to the hose very well. Im going to get rid of it and put a piece of copper tube of something to connect the loader to the hose better.

Every time I see a post like this it makes me wish TK would produce the belt feed hopper he has a patent on.

hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    hmmmm.

Simon told me a Halo (or derivative) will feed through a pretty long hose. Figured I try it. It lightened everything up, takes the hopper off the top, and it lets me use different loaders.

I think that I should RF my Z2 though.. and my 'drop' testing is very iffy right not. When I get the xmag back from anno I will try it out.

If anyone wants to take it for a run next weekend I will send it to them.

next game im playing is legends... and I'm not testing something on that field, lol

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Every time I see a post like this it makes me wish TK would produce the belt feed hopper he has a patent on.
    Do what?!?!?!?!

thats badass

Well he has allowed for limited runs of products that he owns patents on. I wonder if He would OK someone taking this to prototyping/production. Well TOM?
    (I heard a rumor that if you type his name in a thread he will come)

If someone else can fabricate the shells I can throw together a micro controller for this.

Looking at the drawings I can see a few things that maybe should change. If the belt drives come out of alignment it could turn into a blender. I'm thinking this design evolved into the Warp because friction plates make so much more sense.
    Last edited by Patron God of Pirates; 05-05-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Last I remember he said you would never see a hopper from AGD because of patent issues, there must be an "overlap" of patents of some sort.

Last I remember he said you would never see a hopper from AGD because of patent issues, there must be an "overlap" of patents of some sort.
    That belt fed loader already is patented... by TK, so I guess the only issues would be from others looking to challenge it. The patent system in this country is FUBAR.

I'd guess; Tom patented the design for the Revolution, and it seems almost any paddle-agitated loader.

I stumbled onto an old AO thread the other day doing a Google search where TK was talking about it, but I cant find it and I don't recall what I was looking for originally.

I stumbled onto an old AO thread the other day doing a Google search where TK was talking about it, but I cant find it and I don't recall what I was looking for originally.
    Browser history?

Browser history is too much to sift through (I tried) is there anyway to look through google search history?

If that thing were placed a little bit lower, it would be much more like a box magazine loading system. Also, it appears that something like this may require a bottom-fed marker.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    If that thing were placed a little bit lower, it would be much more like a box magazine loading system. Also, it appears that something like this may require a bottom-fed marker.
    Looks like that was the idea. But if the out feed can swivel it could adapted to a warp body.

Browser history is too much to sift through (I tried) is there anyway to look through google search history?
    Depending on your browser. At least with chrome you can search inside the history. So just searching for google will bring up all the goole search in that history.