Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone want ULE RT or Minimag, ripper, phoenix or shockwave bodies?

Does anyone want ULE RT or Minimag, ripper, phoenix or shockwave bodies?

Thinking of doing a run of something soon.

Does anyone what to buy a:

ULE Minimag body

ULE RT front body

ULE Classic RT body

ULE Classic RT body for X valve

ULE warp minimag body
    ULE warp RT front body

Shockwave body

Ripper body/rail

Phoenix body/rail
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 10-27-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Is any of this going to be available in a warp left version? I would be interested in a warp left body for my classic RT.

I'd say I could be easily tempted by Phoenix body/rail.

I'll definitely be down for a ripper or phoenix...ripper being first choice.

i would be interested in a ripper body/rail preferably without the feedneck so i can add my own and can you anno it ???

i'd like to have one for a classic valve, powerfeed, twistlock, hopper right, but oh well....

I could be interested by a phoenix body/rail depanding on price ..... and time !

But didn't you mentioned a unibody project ????

What price were you thinking for a ripper body?

I emailed with RPG a while back as he had a couple chord v2 bodies in stock and the only thing that turned me off was the cost, 375...a bit salty for just a body (with feedneck and detents)...but a sweet looking body but nonetheless.

Phoenix is my preference, but I would would be down for a ripper if you went that way.

Phoenix gets my vote

I can make warp left bodies with minimag and RT front.

I will do a run of phoenix and ripper bodies with rails for both if there is enough demand...would need to sell a dozen total.
    I have a few shockwave bodies instock that are ready to ship.

I would be in for a Ripper if the front can be shortened to fit AM length rails. It would look nice with the new Armada rail I ordered.

Yes i can do that for you

What about working with Luke and Panda to come up with a new body to match the Armada rails.

I will start a preorder soon. Im thinking i will do phoenix and ripper bodies with matching rails and also a batch of ULE bodies in warp left and vert feed (both RT and minimag style fronts)....I might do some custom front designs also.

I have 2 shockwave bodies instock and ready to ship. If your guys want one you can PM me. I would need to sell atleast 10 of those to run them again. That was a very time consuming project to make the blanks and do all the milling on them.

I will most likely pick up a Minimag style body.

I would like to see a body to match the Armada rail though. Kind of like a Ripper but that follows the Armada rails lines.

unfortunately right now i do not have the time or to take on a new project. I already have blueprints and programs from my past work. Ive had allot of inquiry's lately about bodies so i figured it was time to make some more.
    Ive been working on Lamborghini parts the last few months....FUN STUFF!!!

Lol i would have to sell some stuff but a ripper body would be soo sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Lol i would have to sell some stuff but a ripper body would be soo sweet.
    Right there with you

what feed neck is on the ripper, we need a new body a karta - xmag something like that

thats an xmag feedneck i had years back...I put angel threads on it. Forgot who i sold that to. could always make some.

yes another all out 3D machined body design would be cool. Keith and I have been talking about it but everyones short on time and we have yet to nail down a solid design before we do the cad. A body design of that caliper is around 1200-1500 to have the cad done. creating solid g code from the cad to 3D mill the body is also time consuming. It will happen but were about 4 months away from getting something into production.

I want a ule sydarm body. hint hint.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    thats an xmag feedneck i had years back...I put angel threads on it. Forgot who i sold that to. could always make some.

yes another all out 3D machined body design would be cool. Keith and I have been talking about it but everyones short on time and we have yet to nail down a solid design before we do the cad. A body design of that caliper is around 1200-1500 to have the cad done. creating solid g code from the cad to 3D mill the body is also time consuming. It will happen but were about 4 months away from getting something into production.
    GREAT! that puts us tax refund season! I can work with that lol! I need a feed neck like that in my body lmk

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    GREAT! that puts us tax refund season! I can work with that lol! I need a feed neck like that in my body lmk
    anything is possible if there is enough demand.

FIRSTLY... I know this is well within your skill level but...

how hard is it to get rid of the angel treaded detents on the sides and go with a(n) ego/sypder finger detent system hidden by the rail???

instead of using milling realestate for threaded detents cut two recess areas for ego detents 15* from each other centered on the PIM

i would love a ripper AM length with some hidden detents... there are such great lines on these bodies (all of yours actually) but they are broken up by the detents

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    I want a ule sydarm body. hint hint.
    It almost happened....I was working on it for a while but the stacked tube design would be hard to make out of thin walled aluminum tubing and i didnt want any ugly welds on the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    It almost happened....I was working on it for a while but the stacked tube design would be hard to make out of thin walled aluminum tubing and i didnt want any ugly welds on the thing.
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...tion-news.html

R7 style milling where the two tubes are milled into one piece...

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post

Might actually make me buy a Sydarm....

FIRSTLY... I know this is well within your skill level but...

how hard is it to get rid of the angel treaded detents on the sides and go with a(n) ego/sypder finger detent system hidden by the rail???

instead of using milling realestate for threaded detents cut two recess areas for ego detents 15* from each other centered on the PIM

i would love a ripper AM length with some hidden detents... there are such great lines on these bodies (all of yours actually) but they are broken up by the detents
    I like this idea. I would love to see it happen if possible.

The R7 actually has2 tubes that bolt together. It could work for a Sydarm.