Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Precision Powder - Custom Marker Refinishing

Where are you based out of?

Maine

Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    Pm sent with a few questions, hoping to utalize your services soon.
    In the process of responding

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Where are you based out of?
    Maine
    PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

Are you still looking for guns to experiment on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Are you still looking for guns to experiment on?
    Not specifically at the moment looking to do any experiments on. Only real projects I special have considered doing in the relative future would be a frankenstein fade gun, with each part being a different color fade, a satin or gloss black fade, and a pigment based chameleon job. Otherwise just normal orders.

Last edited by PrecisionPowder; 02-16-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Hey Roger - I want to send you one of my guns to get coated. The gun is currently blue, and I would like it coated the same shade of blue, but would also like to have a chameleon effect. But, I am also willing to give you some artistic freedom to do what you think would make it awesome. What do I need to do to get this ball rolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Hey Roger - I want to send you one of my guns to get coated. The gun is currently blue, and I would like it coated the same shade of blue, but would also like to have a chameleon effect. But, I am also willing to give you some artistic freedom to do what you think would make it awesome. What do I need to do to get this ball rolling?
    The thing about a chameleon is you don't get to really pick a shade. When you do a chameleon is appears as what ever color you get depending on the sun and viewing angle. A blue chameleon based color is not an issue, you will get purples, pinks, teals, and greens as well. Send me some pictures of the marker and we can get started.

that's some serious hopper agitator you got there

Quote Originally Posted by ochsy View Post
    that's some serious hopper agitator you got there
    Who needs a silly rotor when you have a shovelhead

could you pm me the price on painting a ule body and feedneck with clamp ring in a flat black/teflon black color

what kind of cost are we talking for that shovelhead motor job? I will have one I'm tearing down in the next month or two that I would like to have done. I am wanting silver bottom end with black jugs and heads though if that matters. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by harleywrench001 View Post
    what kind of cost are we talking for that shovelhead motor job? I will have one I'm tearing down in the next month or two that I would like to have done. I am wanting silver bottom end with black jugs and heads though if that matters. Thanks.
    Shoot me an email or message me through the link in my sig it's faster for me to answer you there are some questions I need to know before I can quote a price. I would have to look at the invoices on that motor for a price I don't remember off the top of my head because there were some extra pieces that came with it that were not engine pieces.

Precisionpowderme@gmail.com

Been really slacking on posting pictures of guns I have been doing, so incoming!!

Any advice on getting rid of the masking tape used to protect exposed insides against the powder coating? It appears resistant to everything I throw at it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tryfan View Post
    Any advice on getting rid of the masking tape used to protect exposed insides against the powder coating? It appears resistant to everything I throw at it...

It's tape...you just pull it off. Are you sure it is actually tape and whoever did it did not actually get powder in there? If so then you have a problem, still easy enough to get out though with the right equipment. That should have been removed by whoever did the work, send it back to whoever worked on it and get it fixed

In between jobs I have been working on a new pattern/style of sorts. Here is a first shot at it, gloss candy green and satin black

Also here is something to get you guys excited while I finish up the rest of the markers I have here. I have to get some more clear but I should have all the guns done in 2 weeks.

A powder coated rotor

Might get this done soon. I'll pm when I get the money.

Here is some assembled pictures of mine, looks amazing and way better in person.

Time for an update I think. (Nuke I am finishing up yours as I type...trying to figure out if I want to go gloss or flat on part of it)

Oh and this is happening