Thread: Rumors of a scenario game in Massachusetts, 3/30 anyone in?

Thumbs up Rumors of a scenario game in Massachusetts, 3/30 anyone in?

Heard some sweet rumors for an up coming scenario game, though the details haven't been posted quite yet.

I've heard the game will be held on the local field at a reasonable price ($25 entrance, $50 cases) and is scenario based. The game is going to be strategic and objective based, I.E. Do something and prevent the other team from doing the same, or, foul up their progress.

Can't wait to dust off my equipment and get some early field time in, anyone want to do an early AO meet up for it? I'll get more info out as soon as the plans have become rock solid (end of the week).

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Drix; 03-06-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Saturdays are tough for me, but I'll pass the link on to my Club. There are a few that have been wanting to play Scenario for a long time. Thanks

Edited for rules

Never been to or heard of ALLSTARR, but I live a half hour away, and $75 for a case of field paint and entry sounds too good to be true. I think you can count me in.

Damn that's the place that used to be West End Paintball. I haven't been there for near 10 years. The field was decent at the time I was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Didn't realize they went under. I usually avoid Worcester.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Didn't realize they went under. I usually avoid Worcester.
    Same, I usually bypass it all together. Its nice to see that maybe some mags'll be there, and the scenario looks really good. I haven't decided what to shoot yet, I sold off one of my e-mags, the others are out of commission for the moment and I haven't fixed my rail since its mishap

Quote Originally Posted by Drix View Post
    Same, I usually bypass it all together. Its nice to see that maybe some mags'll be there, and the scenario looks really good. I haven't decided what to shoot yet, I sold off one of my e-mags, the others are out of commission for the moment and I haven't fixed my rail since its mishap
    I'd be happy to loan you a marker Drix. If you'd prefer to borrow a rail I could loan you just that LOL

No kidding I used to drive by that place every week on my way back and forth from Spencer. I'm seriously considering getting out to this. Either way good luck with it. I feel like I should have a breach loading pump mag to participate.

PGP, are you REALLY in Acton?

I live in two towns that border you.

PGP, are you REALLY in Acton?

I live in two towns that border you.
    Yeah, born and raised. That puts you in some combination of Maynard, Concord, Westford, Littleton, Boxboro.

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0 View Post
    Yeah, born and raised. That puts you in some combination of Maynard, Concord, Westford, Littleton, Boxboro.
    You got it. There's another AO'er in town - gonna try to drag him to the game too.

I'd be happy to loan you a marker Drix. If you'd prefer to borrow a rail I could loan you just that LOL
    Thank you for the offer, but I've got an old minmag rail I can use, just have to switch it over. At some point though I should really pound out the dent in this UL and get it anno'd and just be done with it. I know my mag will make an appearance, but maybe not in my hands, I might chose to go with a phantom or a freshly windowed DM. Nice to see we'll have some AO love though.