Thread: Thank you luke! Got my new parts!

Thank you luke! Got my new parts!

My micromag that has seen roughly 2 years of use has received new parts courtesy of Luke. It is ready for ano, but I am not. Still scrounging up the money to finish off the ano. Don't worry, it will be re-annod the same alien scheme. I also need to get a vert feed module made. Trying to find a machinist to do it.

Engraving translates to Chang (my last name) in Chinese.

He did a great job on the engraving and was very quick with his responses and shipping. Thanks again luke!

Thumbs up

Will someone help this guy get this guy to Tunaball plz.

I -must- get one of these foregrips for my mm 2k9 with the mini grip on it.. They match so wonderfully. it'll have to wait till things settle down though.. buying a house in two days.. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    I -must- get one of these foregrips for my mm 2k9 with the mini grip on it.. They match so wonderfully. it'll have to wait till things settle down though.. buying a house in two days.. o.O
    Unfortunately the grip won't fit an MM2K9.

The mounting screws are different. Ask luke, he has 2 other foregrips that may fit. Not sure what mounting style mm2k9s use.

Yea, they dont fit the 09 but Chang got the last one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DCx7 View Post
    The mounting screws are different. Ask luke, he has 2 other foregrips that may fit. Not sure what mounting style mm2k9s use.
    I wont be making any for the 09, sorry.

aren't making any more foregrips of this style? :/ shame..

the MM2k9 uses a single 1/4 20 screw though, right? Shouldn't any foregrip made for that work? Even if it doesn't have the wings/circle around the bolt it should still work though hm?

No, the screw mounts through the inside of the ASA and screws through the rail into the bottom of the front body piece.

(Sorry about the thread hi-jack)

Can't wait to see your marker completed, what colors are you considering?

Congrats on the house!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    (Sorry about the thread hi-jack)

Can't wait to see your marker completed, what colors are you considering?
    The whole thing I'll just be reannod the same alien acid wash design. It looks great in my head, especially with that all American front. Love those barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post

Congrats on the house!!!!
    Thanks.

Luke, yea I got my mm2k out and looked after your reply and noticed the mounting of the foregrip, had never looked before now. I saw the hole in the bottom of your grip and thought the screw web there... Didn't think of it being air through. Oh well, maybe I can get something made eventually.

Back to thread now. Can't wait to see everything annoed to match on this. Love that type of anno.

Not sure if I want to get an ULT kit for it. Only 50$, maybe I should try. Any input you guys got on these?

Quote Originally Posted by DCx7 View Post
    Not sure if I want to get an ULT kit for it. Only 50$, maybe I should try. Any input you guys got on these?
    Do you want to RT or do you want a lighter trigger pull ?

Answer that question and you will have the answer to your question.

Keep in mind the ULT can take a bit of tuning somewhat like a level 10 bolt.

But I prefer a ULT and a lighter trigger pull.