Thread: Wanted!!!!!! Warp feed

Wanted!!!!!! Warp feed

Does anyone have a warp feed for sale?

I have one pewter WL that I would sell.

Sending PM

I might be able to get my hands on a brand new warp feed. Not sure what all is there. I'm guessing it's probably just the feed and bracket, maybe some hose. Heard through the grapevine that someone local has one. I'll check this weekend. What are you willing to spend?

I'm interested in what I can get. They are difficult to get hold of in Norway. So just give me a number, so we can discuss the price based on that. I am also interested in similar system to Warp feed (If that exist). I will basically buy all of it. Depends on condition and price. TNX

check out tha Q-loaders...thats another nice loader that gets tha loader off tha top of your marker.

Quote Originally Posted by raasnes View Post
    I'm interested in what I can get. They are difficult to get hold of in Norway. So just give me a number, so we can discuss the price based on that. I am also interested in similar system to Warp feed (If that exist). I will basically buy all of it. Depends on condition and price. TNX
    Have you looked into a warpless Halo? It's been done by several people. Basically, just run the hose out the top of a halo loader. Since it's a force feed loader, you really don't have to have the warp feeder. I will ask this weekend about the warp I mentioned previously. I'll probably pick it up regardless. Hate to see it just sitting.

I've got a warp and 500rd qloader I could do as a package.

Thanks for all the replies. Well ... The Q-loader will unfortunately not work for my use. Thanks anyway for the tip. I appreciate our effort searching your paintball community. TNX

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    I've got a warp and 500rd qloader I could do as a package.
    What do you want for the warp?

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    Have you looked into a warpless Halo? It's been done by several people. Basically, just run the hose out the top of a halo loader. Since it's a force feed loader, you really don't have to have the warp feeder. I will ask this weekend about the warp I mentioned previously. I'll probably pick it up regardless. Hate to see it just sitting.
    Sweet. Tnx.