Thread: Airgun Store Down?

Airgun Store Down?

I have been trying to order a few parts from the airgun online store with no success. Right after entering shipping and billing info you hit continue and it errors out has been for two days now. Has anyone else had trouble or is it just me and my 10 year old laptop? Should I just call directly?

E-Mag, RT Pro, Dye Reflex Autococker AO Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius V View Post
    I have been trying to order a few parts from the airgun online store with no success. Right after entering shipping and billing info you hit continue and it errors out has been for two days now.
    www.airgundesignsusa.com is working for me, as is store.airgun.com

Try another browser. I recommend Opera or Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius V View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble or is it just me and my 10 year old laptop?
    I would like the make and model, please! Laptops have an average life expectancy of a laptop is 3-5 years. You clearly have the Mad Max Road Warrior Twinkie Cockroach IronMan Industrial Grade Built-Ford-Tough model. If it's made it this long, buy it a beer. Marry it. Build statues in its honor.

I use firefox already so who knows, my laptop is a HP Pavillion dv5000 I think? Its seen its fair share of bumps along the way its had its HDD replaced and both memory sticks replaced, and one of them is bad again. It has been through XP, Vista, and now running 7 so its hanging in there. The battery lasts 6 minutes after unplugging so thats sweet.. But anyways I will just keep trying here a couple more times before I get angry and just call.

I had the same problem too until the other day it went thru without any errors and received a email but no info on it being shipped which got me wondering if the store is down..

I have always called and talked directly with someone if they don't answer leave your number he's great about calling back.

Come Monday I will call them to make sure..

Quote Originally Posted by zins184 View Post
    Come Monday I will call them to make sure..
    My order eventually went through online, probably just a minor glitch on either their end or mine.