Thread: Bipolar help

Bipolar help

Last edited by rukh013; 12-14-2013 at 09:33 AM.

If I was closer I would totally come hang with you.

Move to wi.

ok...

i've dealt with friends who are diagnosed with bipolar disorder and my GF has Tourette's Syndrome which she is also suffers from depression. its a tall and tough order to deal with, and this is looking at it on the outside. without knowing what you wrote or what you are dealing with or even if you are on meds(assuming that you are talking about yourself), i can't offer anything except an ear. so if you wish to talk, i'll give you my number. sometimes, just knowing that someone out there wants to listen to you, can help you on the road to improving your daily life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    ok...

i've dealt with friends who are diagnosed with bipolar disorder and my GF has Tourette's Syndrome which she is also suffers from depression. its a tall and tough order to deal with, and this is looking at it on the outside. without knowing what you wrote or what you are dealing with or even if you are on meds(assuming that you are talking about yourself), i can't offer anything except an ear. so if you wish to talk, i'll give you my number. sometimes, just knowing that someone out there wants to listen to you, can help you on the road to improving your daily life.
    Agreed. Sometimes just someone to vent steam too can make all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Agreed. Sometimes just someone to vent steam too can make all the difference
    Agreed, writing also helps, can be a bit of an issue if your also dyslexic like myself... But no one has to read it.

MOTY3
    Don't feel bad asking for help or for someone to talk to about it. I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who need a little medicinal help to even things out. I for one take meds to calm my nerves, my job would stress me out to the point my shoulders would hurt from staying tensed up all day. Now I'm like " whatever " thanks to my meds. I have also started threads before only to go back and delete them ( although mine were just drunkin rants). My point is you have friends here who don't judge you so don't sweat it, maybe someone has gone through the same situation and will chime in at some point.