Thread: Cosmos Emag

suaze Guest

Cosmos Emag

I just got this in trade from Bunny who got it tuned by BigEvil before I got it. I gave it a once over and found the sear lock button at the rear was stuck in safety. Don't know how that happened but I fixed it by slowly cutting the thing in half and the emag shoots without problems now. If you want to replace it, it's $7 at the AGD store: Emag Sear Lock

It has a new level 10 installed and xmod beta 1.8. My webcam pics are crap but show the missing safety button. I don't have the yellow plug.

With Bunny's permission, here are his photos. I don't think he got a chance to play with it since we made a deal before the emag build was completed. I aired it up with no leaks. Shoots fine in mechanical and electronic modes.

I'm asking $600 obo paypalled, shipped and tracked in Canada and US.

I'll look at trades but they need to come with cash as well. Some trades of interest would be Tipx, stockclass Phantom, fazmags, zetamags, I don't know surprise me. Thanks for looking all.

VERY SWEET gun! It was one of the reasons I went with Caustic Customs to re-anno my XMag.

BTW, its common that those safeties can be a PITA on the hump frames*

suaze Guest
    Thanks for the info BigE

The gun is now pending.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    BTW, its common that those safeties can be a PITA on the hump frames*
    Yeah, I never use my sear lock because of this. I just degas, flip the selector switch back to 3 o'clock (acts as a safety), and cut the power. But even if it's stuck, it's likely that using a brass punch would pop it back out with minimal risk of damaging anything. Worse case scenario, just use a tiny allen wrench to take out the safety ball and spring to loosen things up.

I think whoever is buying this is getting a great deal. It also has a custom selector switch from Renie, a yellow LED screen, and the anodizing job alone was around $400.

Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    and the anodizing job alone was around $400.
    Must be nice to have money falling out of your arse.. color me jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Having seen this marker and several others done by Caustic, I can tell you that it was worth every penny.

suaze Guest
    The marker is definitely amazing but I have a Disney vacation to purchase.
    The anodizing is crazy. Thanks all especially Bunny and BigEvil.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Lol, I've never been successful building automags and making money from them, but I'll admit I took a loss financially on this one . I'm glad how the deal with Suaze turned out so far and the person who purchases this e-mag will be happy as well.

Btw BigE... this anodizing was done by Mario@FXanodizing down in FL. Not Stephan. Even though both anodizers may have similar prices....

That's a beautiful emag.

Mario does very nice work. I like the barrel cover! I always thought that was a very nice touch from F/X.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Yeah, I never use my sear lock because of this. I just degas, flip the selector switch back to 3 o'clock (acts as a safety), and cut the power. But even if it's stuck, it's likely that using a brass punch would pop it back out with minimal risk of damaging anything. Worse case scenario, just use a tiny allen wrench to take out the safety ball and spring to loosen things up.
    I never use mine and I let my friend use my micro emag for his bachelor's party as I was the best man and he got it all gummed up and I cleaned it out and was playing with it for 20 min wondering why it won't fire.