Thread: just placed an order for my ULE!!!

Red face just placed an order for my ULE!!!

Im officially addicted now... just so people know...

next thing, IDK!!! too many things!!! will post pic when it gets here. (hopefully friday)

with this will go my 14" freak :-D two upgrades in one!!!

Automags... better than drugs but just as addictive

Be careful... Mag addiction is a slippery slope

I bought a ULE a while back with the intention of throwing a couple upgrades on it... I ended up with enough "upgrade" parts that I'm leaving the ULE stock and building a whole other gun from the parts.

Hi, my name's Levi and I'm a magaholic... lol

so now instead of 1 project mag youll end up with a pile of parts that ALMOST makes 2 mags... so youll buy some parts to make the 2nd complete BUT the 2nd gun has all the parts you didnt like about the first one... so you start replacing them

and repeat until bankruptcy

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    so now instead of 1 project mag youll end up with a pile of parts that ALMOST makes 2 mags... so youll buy some parts to make the 2nd complete BUT the 2nd gun has all the parts you didnt like about the first one... so you start replacing them

Hmm... you make a good point

Its a viscous cycle isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post

Sounds interesting!!! It's so hard to just "complete" something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chencho View Post
    Im officially addicted now... just so people know...

next thing, IDK!!! too many things!!! will post pic when it gets here. (hopefully friday)

with this will go my 14" freak :-D two upgrades in one!!!
    Congrats! Mags are unreal, and they do tend to multiply. I owned zero mags 3 months ago, and now I own three Just remember to play with it plenty!

Welcome to the addiction. You may find that once you have 2 they breed (I swear they do every time i turn around there is more of them). Just remember have fun with it.

i started with a trigger, now i have a gun that goes around it. go figure...

built a Sa WeeT mag around a thumb screw....haha

you guys are damn funny, im looking to do a second whenever i get a xvalve or something similar. so 1 will be RT and the other just for ridiculous accuracy.

you guys are damn funny...
    Heh, funny, but it's true. I made one for an on/off pin. That one piece is sooo lonely, and you can get most of a classic for ~$70 on average...

Congrats! It's nice to see new mags going to the field.

The mag spawning into more mags is a real thing. Its a blast but expensive if you are like me and just can't leave things alone. Plus I truly do love the wtf is that comments I get at the fields

The mag can divide itself like an amoeba.

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    I think this is the most accurate description I've heard.

I've had a few parts that break free from one mag only to end up forming an entire mag of their own.

having almost a BS in Biology, that is crazy right... lol

This UPS guy is getting on my nerves!! my minimag is already disassembled and the UPS guy still not here!!!

having almost a BS in Biology, that is crazy right... lol

This UPS guy is getting on my nerves!! my minimag is already disassembled and the UPS guy still not here!!!

dood for some reason when a rare mag part is on tha way if feels like wat ever carrier is delivering your Mag/parts is just messing with ya...either tha tracking info wont update or tha driver is drunk at a bar...and you end up waitin by your mailbox like that Krazy old lady from Donnie Darko...haha

but say you order a tank o-ring...tha driver was on crack or something and you mail gets delivered a few hours before normal delivery...at least thats how it seems man...haha

you gonna post sum pics dood?

Welcome to the club. Prepare to be completely broke but have the coolest mag in town

At first. Then they begin to breed and produce mutated strains of Automag i don't think they are markers but a virus. Look at the family pics from tunaball. At one time they all started out as "Just one marker".